Tooj

Ba ba black guy have you any goals, yes sir yes sir 3 past wolves, one for pardoo, one for mike, another for the little boy who looks like a dyke.

Fuck off.

He averages around 27 games a season which isnt really that bad!

Good deal may only play 25 games a season but i'm very happy with that

Playing 25 out of roughly 50 games a season when factoring in cup games.

I wish I could go to work half the time and be congratulated for it. :blush:

I was more talking about his difficulty with passing medicals but lets not get negative this is a good signing and hopefully (19 shirt not 9) there is more to come.

To be fair Coloccini started the most games for us last season - 37. Most appearances was Jonas with 39 (35 starting). Erique started 36, Barton played in 35, Nolan 32, Simpson 31, Williamson 29, Tiote 28.. so if he can manage high 20's it's not too bad.

Edited by OzToonFan

Might have already been said but if he gets 12 next season we've replaced Nolan's goals.

if there not an added contribution from a midfield position i dont class that as replacing nolans goals , i expect those kinda numbers at least from our strikers , 10+ from a midfielder is going tobe a big miss if nobody steps up .

why do i get the feeling this lad's knee is gonna play up on us for his full contract .

Might have already been said but if he gets 12 next season we've replaced Nolan's goals.

if there not an added contribution from a midfield position i dont class that as replacing nolans goals , i expect those kinda numbers at least from our strikers , 10+ from a midfielder is going tobe a big miss if nobody steps up .

why do i get the feeling this lad's knee is gonna play up on us for his full contract .

Why does it matter if they come from a supporting striker or a midfielder? We still need someone to lead the line as a main striker. Is it a normal expectation that we should have a midfielder who scores 12 a season? :blush:

I expect our strikers to score the most part of our goals and for our midfielders to focus on the midfield.

Can anyone guess how many assists Nolan had in the Premier League last season.

A grand total of...

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Statisti...,,12306,00.html

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

Can anyone guess how many assists Nolan had in the Premier League last season.

A grand total of...

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Statisti...,,12306,00.html

Care to bold the goals he got?

• 4 weeks later...

I have been digging a bit further in the the past of our new striker set to lead the line next season. It turns out that before his football career started with Excelsior (Or whoever they are) is was the singer in a rather well known band called the Lighthouse family

Tunde%20-%20Tunde%20(2004)%20(Lighthouse%20Family).jpg

10-Demba_601962t.jpg

Surely we can use one of his 'hits' to sing next year.

Yeh - they seem to score similar goals - despite Ba's strange yet effective heading technique.

If he stays fit - which he's proved he can - he should be a high scorer. Some of the balls Barton had been putting in towards the end of the season were sublime but theres been nobody there!

Outside of commentators on the telly I've never heard anybody call a pass sublime.

Hell of a pass, canny through ball, fucking great pass but wasted because that useless cunt ameobi couldn't get on the end of it...all of these, but not sublime.

Fair enough. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. Sometimes it's good have have a vocabulary that isn't too strictly tied down by dialect.

Nolan scored 10 of his goals while playing upfront last season.

Pardew said Nolans influence may have become a negative if he's not playing.

Nolan scored 10 of his goals while playing upfront last season.

Pardew said Nolans influence may have become a negative if he's not playing.

Can you back that up? Doesn't seem right to me.