Tooj

Valero looks like a quality player.

He set up Torres for his goal against the USA with a wonderful pass. Really making Mowbray look like a cock for playing him out of position to build the team around Jonathan Greening.

Who's that fella who was on loan either to or from West Brom and was meant to be ripping it up in La Liga?

Borja Valero. Spanish international now.

And he's class on FIFA.

;)

Happy enough with Ba as long as there is another good striker coming in.

Said before Coker is not the end of the world if he is a squad player and not a starter. I.E decent back up for tiote.

Got to admit I am not overly excited by the prospect of Ba signing. Personally I was hoping for someone with more quality.

7 goals in 12 games for a relegated side? Thats pretty good goal to be honest and shows he has the bottle.

For nowt he is a good signing as a squad player.

Better than Shola thats for sure.

Got to admit I am not overly excited by the prospect of Ba signing. Personally I was hoping for someone with more quality.

7 goals in 12 games for a relegated side? Thats pretty good goal to be honest and shows he has the bottle.

I know the stats - just not convinced. The guy hasn't failed medicals for nothing.

I know the stats - just not convinced. The guy hasn't failed medicals for nothing.

Filing medicals has nowt to do with quality.