Tooj

:lol: You didn't know, Chez knows 'cos he lives in France!

I did though, I've actually got a bottle of (plain) sugar syrup / gomme sirop in the house. It's the stuff you put in cocktails.

Chez will confirm that I have an extensive liquor cabinet. So fuck you, Hagar.

It more like a pantry than a cabinet and i've never been able to see far enough in to know how far it goes back.

:lol: You didn't know, Chez knows 'cos he lives in France!

I did though, I've actually got a bottle of (plain) sugar syrup / gomme sirop in the house. It's the stuff you put in cocktails.

Chez will confirm that I have an extensive liquor cabinet. So fuck you, Hagar.

It more like a pantry than a cabinet and i've never been able to see far enough in to know how far it goes back.

It's a figure of speech, dick head. It's actually the space for a (nonexistent) tumble dryer.

I do wish that saggy faced wank would fuck off with his comments about other team's players, he threw a right shitty when it was done to him. Fucking burns victim lookalike bastard.

Interesting comments from a french journalist on Talksport who puts the Ba quote into context and casts doubt on the existence of the release clause.

From 3.30 for about a minute, if you want to listen to it.

http://www.talksport...ying-newcastle?

When asked about the player’s commnents, which you can see in full by following the link above if you don’t know them already, Auclair responded:

“Well I know exactly how it happened.

“He was taking part in a friendly charity tournament north of Paris and he was asked the question by a collegue of mine, and really the question was ‘if Paris came to you what would you say?’ Now what is a player going to answer to that?

“He said ‘I would think about it’, and he also said, ‘Anyway, talking about a tramsfer is absurd because I am at the African Nations Cup so therefore my priority is Senegal. I’m doing very well at Newcastle, I’m very happy there, I finish the season with Newcastle and after that we’ll see.”

But, and it was a fairly big but, Auclair then added:

“I DON’T think that Ba-Ba is going to stay at Newcastle beyond the New Year if his form carries on like that and if his body holds. I can’t see that.

“But I do know the player well, I do know his entourage well and thay have got a very precise plan and the plan is to stay for the time being.

Auclair then concluded on Ba by casting doubt on Totteham manager Herry “Floppy Chops” Redknapp’s claims of a release clause on the player’s contract saying that:

“He would also cost an absolute fortune at the moment.

“I know that people are talking about the escape clause, but there may be a little less foundation to that than people say.”

Anyone else reckon it might be the same clause that they negotiated at West Ham? That we have to sell him if we are relegated and that it possibly is for £5m.

If it is a relegation only release clause, which would make sense considering how we got him in the first place, then that is obviously brilliant news.

The clause is effectively meaningless at this point, so, '£30mill or fuck off', should be the message from the club to any interested parties.

There's an address on twitter claiming to be Demba Ba, and the account has been around since Hoffenheim.

I've laid down the following challenge, if he does it I will die happy.

Steve 1m

@dembabafoot If you are the real Demba prove it. Take a photograph with a bit of paper saying "I AM NOT PAUL WYN" and I'll accept its you

Speaking of Paul Wyn, what's going on with his Twitter at the mo? You'd have thought he'd have been all over this new racist trend/got himself arrested at least once.

His account is locked so only his follows can see, but his official line is Liverpool is a nazi club and he brandishes them "racist scum" on a daily basis. He's obviously had the biggest irony bypass in history.