Tooj

I'm sure I read his club were saying they were in no hurry to sell and the figure was nearer 15. Unless that was Euro. But thats still around 12M.

When did Ashley tell you this?

You aren't actually going to dispute this point to get one up :lol:

Ashley has a great pedigree in spending £10mil on 'purple' players to add to the team doesn't he. Not like we waited until Carroll was sold to try and replace him or anything . . .

You aren't actually going to dispute this point to get one up :lol:

Ashley has a great pedigree in spending £10mil on 'purple' players to add to the team doesn't he. Not like we waited until Carroll was sold to try and replace him or anything . . .

When Andy Carroll was sold, Shefki Kuqi came in on a contract until the end of the season; he wasn't very good during his prime and worse than useless when he played for Newcastle United.

Ba wants to go, we all know it. His agents are cunts but he's the one employing them, he's as mercenary as they are and to be honest he's holding back progress at our club if Ashley's refusing to spend until he's gone.Yes, we'll miss his goals but if him going means the squad pull together and CIssé plays where his more effective then I wish Ba would hurry up and fuck off. Thanks for the goals but I can't stand money grabbing bastards like that, his terms must be exceptionally unrealistic if a team with money to burn like Chelsea won't touch him.

I couldn't really think of Ashley in worse terms than I do already, but he'd somehow manage it if he does business with this Silkman again. All of us know someone who has had cancer, and lets not forget SBR was one of the most loved people in Newcastle's history, in world football history even, and this man has basically used the illness as an insult. Scumbag of the highest order.

I couldn't really think of Ashley in worse terms than I do already, but he'd somehow manage it if he does business with this Silkman again. All of us know someone who has had cancer, and lets not forget SBR was one of the most loved people in Newcastle's history, in world football history even, and this man has basically used the illness as an insult. Scumbag of the highest order.

The more I read & hear about agents, the more I admire players who use the PFA to represent them.

Bobby Robson was no saint when it came to agents mind. Wasn't he part of Stretford's dodgy company?

He was given shares in the company, hardly comparable to someone saying they hoped cancer spreads all over his face.

'Situation is getting close to point where we say no more but (contract) is still there (for Ba'' AP

Dave from N-O has just posted this from Pardew's presser that is going on now. So he has been offered a deal from us.

'Situation is getting close to point where we say no more but (contract) is still there (for Ba'' AP

Dave from N-O has just posted this from Pardew's presser that is going on now. So he has been offered a deal from us.

Pardew said last week it was a situation that couldn't go on, either he would sign a new contract without the clause (and I assume more money) or he would be moved on in this window or the next.

There needs to be an overhaul of representation. FIFA must insist that all representatives pass muster. There must be transparency.

FIFA will gladly officially endorse them.

For a small percentage.

Even if FIFA were shit hot on transparency, I'm not sure slagging off a knight of the realm would be a crime that would see him banned from the game.

True, but what's the odds that someone as base as that is also dodgy as fuck?