Tooj

Any final that doesn't involve Man U, Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool and fucking Chelsea is hunky dory with me.

And Sunderland of course.

Non "sky 4" cup finals obviously hold no appeal for the overseas market.

If Swansea and Bradford make it and sell all their tickets it'll be a grand affair iyam. Chelsea would end up returning tickets for the final anyway...6 miles from Stamford Bridge..

Edited by PaddockLad

I think that his fall looked quite unnatural much how Bale does it too. Don't think he should've been booked though but I don't think that it was a penalty either.

Ba is a player full of confidence who couldn't stop scoring in a poor team. Torres is a player with zero confidence who has struggled to score in a team with a dynamic and creative midfield behind him. So Benitez starts Torres. I'd give him pelters as well.

It's not exactly a contemporary celebration - that's what I was getting at. I'm not sure if anybody did before Elliot but there was some pretty manly celebrations about when he was doing it.

I think Bale and his crew of one directioner celebrations are a different kettle of fish from a bloke who has been watching Blues Brothers.

Just as we're talking about manliness is football - Football Focus shows ''Stevie Geee' walking along with his little leather washbag that no doubt cost £500. Football is mint.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/blog/35388-blog-ba-nailed-on-for-return-to-newcastle.php#.UnzE9HDIZSE

Despite all his wishes to make a place for himself in Jose Mourinho's blue vision not to mention his goal against Schalke 04, Demba Ba is on his way come January. He will be probably part of a vicious, spinning triangle involving three Chelsea strikers.

Newcastle United is the most likely destination for the centre forward who made a name for himself in the north east after a move to Stoke City broke down on medical grounds and he started banging in the goals at West Ham United.

In the black and white stripes Ba ended his first season as top scorer, 2011-12, and continued his scoring early the following season which encouraged Chelsea to trigger a £7 million release clause and took him to Stamford Bridge. But the return of the Special One scribbled the writing on the wall for the Senegalese international. Mourinho is marking time until January when Fernando Torres, despite a discernable improvement, relative, is on his way to be replaced by… Romelu Lukaku.

Of course he is already a Chelsea player and blazing a trail for himself into legendary status at Goodison Park where he is on loan for the rest of the season but he has already been earmarked for a return to the Bridge where they have never replaced Didier Drogba up front. Mourinho may not recall Lukaku in January but if he does not and allows the Belgian to go to the World Cup, he may just improve his already considerable reputation and add to his list of potential employers.