Mevlüt Erdinç

Christmas Tree

OK, they aren't that stupid. It's near-impossible to be that stupid.

I don't know, I said in January we will definitely sign a forward because it was be really, really stupid not to.

So we sell our best forward AND don't buy one :D

Good work guys!

you also said you would eat your testicles if Nolan signed for West Ham.

Sadly, your expectations you took for granted have been eroded.

This is not an attempt to derail the thread, just to point out you were talking bollocks.

No pun intended :)

Go and die already, jesus wept!

you walked straight into it :)

As dumb as usual.

The most spectacular piece of optimism shown in quite a while...

Keep your chin up, plenty will be joining you on 1st September.

You're making yourself look very thick there, can you read?

Just to clarify (because you obviously can't) I was stating that in January I too asumed we couldn't fuck it up (the search for a forward) but we did so I wouldn't be too hasty in suggesting we definitely won't fuck it up this time. So basically, my point was the same as the likes you constantly make, therefore you trying to have a dig is just, well fucking stupid.

I do feel a little guilty wasting the bandwidth having to explain these things to you, can you try and read properly next time? If you need to get someone to read it for you first it might help? :)

I can see I need to start clipping posts to make things easier for you.

I realised the vast majority of posters on Newcastle Online were thick cunts, but you must be among the stupidest of them.

No sense of fucking humour either.

Apart from their continued defence of Mike Ashley that is, because they must be joking.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that made you look less of an idiot :D

Seriously though, read back then don't reply just to stop yourself looking less of a moron. That or you could reply with something like 'Ok I have read your posts and realise I read them wrong, I am sorry but to be fair I made a complete tit of myself so I feel I have served my punishment'.

Just please, whatever you do, don't continue to try and argue. It's very clear you have read the wrong post or read the post wrong and are making yourself look more and more the twat with every post arguing your 'stance'.

Yeah that made you look less of an idiot :D

Seriously though, read back then don't reply just to stop yourself looking less of a moron. That or you could reply with something like 'Ok I have read your posts and realise I read them wrong, I am sorry but to be fair I made a complete tit of myself so I feel I have served my punishment'.

Just please, whatever you do, don't continue to try and argue. It's very clear you have read the wrong post or read the post wrong and are making yourself look more and more the twat with every post arguing your 'stance'.

aye, of course. Have you and the other "idiots" sussed out Mike Ashley yet, as I told you 4 years ago ? :)

Anyway, 3 things

1. get a sense of humour lad.

2. Go to some games.

3. And accept that the days of us being undisputably superior to the likes of West Ham, are over, thanks to Mike Ashley, and you are going to have to get used to it.

Have you ate your testicles yet ? You should have settled for showing your arse in Fenwicks window.

Im not joking when i say this.....i really do think LM is mentally retarded. Seriously.

Its borderline obsessive and pretty fuckin boring now like. Quite unbeleivable really.

Sad thing is he is the only one who doesnt see himself for what he is....everyone else on here does.

Not long now LM.

just as a lurker/casual poster's view

LM wrecks threads

Put him on ignore. The forum is a lot more fun when you don't have to read his efforts to spoil every thread. Only problem is ignore doesn't work when people quote him.

Just noticed that he actually said that. Wow indeed.

I'm pretty sure the fact that we're a league above them and took their best striker off their hands suggests that we're indisputably superior to West Ham.

Apparently I may be wrong however.

Edited by Tecato

even on ignore it would wreck threads, the original thought/discussion just gets overridden

he just takes them over with his "you're stupid" "no you're stupid" "no you're stupid AND an ashley lover" "no i'm not and you;re more stupid" etc etc

pain when nearly every thread degrades into that sort of back and forth with giant quote pyramids. lose interest and scroll down, and down.... and down, until it stops

LM wrecks threads

Put him on ignore. The forum is a lot more fun when you don't have to read his efforts to spoil every thread. Only problem is ignore doesn't work when people quote him.

fantastically amusing that you are now spouting the same sentiments that I said for years which you gave me flak for, because you disagreed with me. But now you realise I was right and have blocked me and then say "its better without me". You couldn't make it up.

You're as bad as the pricks on Newcastle Online.

I only "wreck threads" for those who are spouting the same old shite and insisting Mike Ashley is doing well at Newcastle United, and have their heads in the sand, because they are clueless and stupid.

So - stop your moaning about Mike Ashley. You have what you wanted.

Edited by LeazesMag

LM wrecks threads

post something interesting - if you can - or shut the fuck up then.

Nothing is stopping you from contributing, if you have a good knowledge of the football club.

I'm pretty sure the fact that we're a league above them and took their best striker off their hands suggests that we're indisputably superior to West Ham.

Kevin Nolan doesn't think so. And neither did Gejon.

Pop Robson thought so too, once, if you know your history of the club, you will know all of this. If you don't, listen to somebody like me who does.

it's hard to get a post in with your pyramids taking over

or were you trying to be ironic there?

I just reply.

Don't look at pyramids. It's easy enough to skip them and just look at the latest post, most other people seem to manage it alright.

Some people have made thousands of posts, despite your claim that "it's hard to get a post in".

Are you or are you not going to post anything constructive [whatever your point of view] or just post meaningless crap ?

Feel free to answer what I said earlier, and put up proof that we have always been superior to West Ham [sadly the Halls and Shepherd only owned the club for 15 years not the last 50 as some people seem to think we have always been obviously superior to them which is not the case] if you can.

I'm listening, but take it from me, Pop Robson signed for West Ham because at the time he thought they were a better club than us, end of story, and he told me that in person.

Pop Robson thought so too, once, if you know your history of the club, you will know all of this. If you don't, listen to somebody like me who does.

Again, doesn't MAKE any sense.

You really are a moron :rolleyes:

Again, doesn't MAKE any sense.

You really are a moron :rolleyes:

why exactly did you say that you would eat your testicles if Nolan signed for West Ham ?

Because they are below us and I thought it was a stupid proposition that would never happen.

So your insinuation above is, as always, completely incorrect.

actually, if you have even half a brain, then you will realise your first line proves my statement to be 100% correct.

Nolan obviously knows something YOU can't grasp.

Because they are below us and I thought it was a stupid proposition that would never happen.

actually, if you have even half a brain, then you will realise your first line proves my statement to be 100% correct.

that signing a bumper contract during a purple patch is more important than playing at the highest level?

£14.3 million quid over 5 years might have had something to do with it smeg for brains