Mevlüt Erdinç

Christmas Tree

Because they are below us and I thought it was a stupid proposition that would never happen.

So your insinuation above is, as always, completely incorrect.

actually, if you have even half a brain, then you will realise your first line proves my statement to be 100% correct.

Nolan obviously knows something YOU can't grasp.

£14.3 million quid over 5 years might have had something to do with it smeg for brains

:rolleyes:

Class.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's hard to get a post in with your pyramids taking over

or were you trying to be ironic there?

I just reply.

Don't look at pyramids. It's easy enough to skip them and just look at the latest post, most other people seem to manage it alright.

Some people have made thousands of posts, despite your claim that "it's hard to get a post in".

Are you or are you not going to post anything constructive [whatever your point of view] or just post meaningless crap ?

Feel free to answer what I said earlier, and put up proof that we have always been superior to West Ham [sadly the Halls and Shepherd only owned the club for 15 years not the last 50 as some people seem to think we have always been obviously superior to them which is not the case] if you can.

I'm listening, but take it from me, Pop Robson signed for West Ham because at the time he thought they were a better club than us, end of story, and he told me that in person.

seriously... do you not find what i've highlighted above slightly hilarious?

also - why are you trying to drag me into an argument you seem intent on having with the whole board? you clearly don't know my viewpoint, so why even attempt to do such a thing?

the reason there are many "ashley lovers" is because of people like you. you make it easier for people to stick up for ashley by your inability to:

a) construct reasoned and well thought out arguments

:rolleyes: objectively look at a piece of news/evidence

c) entertain or respond to well thought out arguments (with valid points based around financial or entrepreneurial experience/evidence) without reverting to "you're thick and i'm done with you" replies

you appear to be the epitome of the ignorant, insular, southern hating, shoe waving, pig headed geordie the media love to portray.

:D

I just reply.

Don't look at pyramids. It's easy enough to skip them and just look at the latest post, most other people seem to manage it alright.

Some people have made thousands of posts, despite your claim that "it's hard to get a post in".

Are you or are you not going to post anything constructive [whatever your point of view] or just post meaningless crap ?

Feel free to answer what I said earlier, and put up proof that we have always been superior to West Ham [sadly the Halls and Shepherd only owned the club for 15 years not the last 50 as some people seem to think we have always been obviously superior to them which is not the case] if you can.

I'm listening, but take it from me, Pop Robson signed for West Ham because at the time he thought they were a better club than us, end of story, and he told me that in person.

also - why are you trying to drag me into an argument you seem intent on having with the whole board? you clearly don't know my viewpoint, so why even attempt to do such a thing?

the reason there are many "ashley lovers" is because of people like you. you make it easier for people to stick up for ashley by your inability to:

c) entertain or respond to well thought out arguments (with valid points based around financial or entrepreneurial experience/evidence) without reverting to "you're thick and i'm done with you" replies

you appear to be the epitome of the ignorant, insular, southern hating, shoe waving, pig headed geordie the media love to portray.

Trying to get into the clique,eh?

You'll be telling us next you don't read the Mail. Never have, never will blah,blah,blah

Because they are below us and I thought it was a stupid proposition that would never happen.

actually, if you have even half a brain, then you will realise your first line proves my statement to be 100% correct.

£14.3 million quid over 5 years might have had something to do with it smeg for brains

in other words, West Ham showed him the money to match the talking over the table ? What exactly is wrong with that ?

Another brainwashed shithead.

Edited by LeazesMag

I just reply.

:D objectively look at a piece of news/evidence

the reason there are so many "Ashley lovers" is because they had their brains up their arse and their heads in the sand where the previous regime were concerned, and thought "anybody would be better" than owners who ran the club and transformed it from one with one foot in the 3rd division, with a cowshed of a stadium, less than 20000 supporters which couldn't raise 1.25m quid to buy it, into one of the biggest in europe filling one of the biggest stadiums.

They are the facts. This is before your time - presumably - so stop behaving like the stupid pig-ignorant moron who thinks they know differently to what you do. I saw these years, and supported the club, so I saw first hand what the last regime did and how they went about it. Did you ? If not, shut the fuck up and tell me when the new regime is "doing better" with all the resources built up by the previous regime instead of eroding them.

In actual fact, the "shoe waving, ignorant Geordie" is the one who booed the chairman of the club at the testimonial of a world class and world renowned player in front of a TV audience of millions, embarrassing us all,

who stupidly thought "anybody would be better", parochial small minded idiots, who think its OK to sell our best players and look up at the likes of Liverpool and Spurs, accepting mediocrity and 2nd rate players in exchange for them.

Bollocks to you chum. I have met supporters from all over the country, and lived and worked all over the country, and take it from me, almost all of them to a man who know anything about football, know that Newcastle United are one of the biggest clubs in the country and should be behaving like one.

It's highly amusing that you claim "I am dragging you into an argument", when YOU appeared from nowhere to give ME flak !!! Not the actions of someone who professes to have a brain now, is it :rolleyes:

Edited by LeazesMag

I just reply.

Trying to get into the clique,eh?

You'll be telling us next you don't read the Mail. Never have, never will blah,blah,blah

these people who accuse people of ruining threads just because they don't agree with them eh .

After 4 years, we are still waiting for Mike Ashley to prove to be "superior", now if THAT was not FACT, they may have a point.

a few things leazes:

a) why are you replying to me as if you know my viewpoint?

nowhere on this thread have i stated where i stand on the ashley front, yet because i think you're a total arse you assume i love ashley? can you spot the flaw in that logic?

;) i didn't accuse you of ruining a thread because i disagree with you.

nowhere on this thread have i disagreed with "the facts" as you like to call them. i pointed out you clearly can't construct reasoned arguments in response to any replies you may get, which you have proven by completely missing my point and going off on a tangent about how the previous regime blah blah blah.

c) it's a very poor form to judge someone's opinion based on how old they are.

age does not equal wisdom. and it does not always go hand in hand with experience. just because i am not as old as you does not hinder my ability to judge things objectively. from the looks of things you never developed this key skill.

and as a sidenote, you tend to tick every one of these flaws/fallacies in most of what you say

http://www.astunit.com/astrocrud/flaws.htm

http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html

a few things leazes:

a) why are you replying to me as if you know my viewpoint?

nowhere on this thread have i stated where i stand on the ashley front, yet because i think you're a total arse you assume i love ashley? can you spot the flaw in that logic?

;) i didn't accuse you of ruining a thread because i disagree with you.

nowhere on this thread have i disagreed with "the facts" as you like to call them. i pointed out you clearly can't construct reasoned arguments in response to any replies you may get, which you have proven by completely missing my point and going off on a tangent about how the previous regime blah blah blah.

c) it's a very poor form to judge someone's opinion based on how old they are.

age does not equal wisdom. and it does not always go hand in hand with experience. just because i am not as old as you does not hinder my ability to judge things objectively. from the looks of things you never developed this key skill.

and as a sidenote, you tend to tick every one of these flaws/fallacies in most of what you say

http://www.astunit.com/astrocrud/flaws.htm

http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html

I responded to your comments. Nobody asked you to respond to me, yet you give me flak and are appearing to attempt to deny me the right to reply ?

Not very clever is it ?

As you say, I have made my points clear. You said I ruin threads, why ? Because you disagree with the facts as I post them ? Unfortunately for your "opinion", this is what they are. FACTS.

You make reference to the financial angled posts. My view is clear on this too. Newcastle United are not a small time club that should be operating on a small cost operation, and selling their best players to clubs which have smaller support and smaller stadiums than we do [courtesy of the last regime, which I have to point out because it is the truth, and as things stand this support, including revenues, profile and standing in the game, is slowly being eroded by the current owner]. I don't consider people putting forward these views that the club should be running a low cost operation like the Blackburns and Boltons as valid, that is not to say I don't read them, because I do, but I think they are wrong, they are undervaluing and under-estimating the club and I am happy to state I think this football club is one of the biggest in europe and if they do not attempt to capitalise on the fanbase and potential, they have the wrong owner, and should not be accepting the selling of their best players to clubs with smaller support and replacing them with cheap and/or 2nd rate inferior replacements, with the only aim to sell on for more profit if they improve their transfer market value. This is not the way to build a good football team to challenge the other top clubs, it is the actions of a selling club that needs to sell to survive. The claims by the club that the Andy Carroll money is being used to offset wages and other fees is the actions of a small club that needs to sell to survive, Newcastle United are far bigger than this.

Sadly also for you, my age is relevant to things concerned with NUFC, because I recognise the club is going backwards. You may think differently, but you are wrong eg I disagree with you and I am 100% certain of this, as I have been saying for the last 4 years and it is becoming increasingly obvious this is the case. I stand by what I have been saying. Time will show that Mike Ashley took the club backwards and he will never match the results and league positions achieved under the old owners.

To date, you can say what you like, or "disagree", but stick to the facts. Like it or not, I am miles ahead.

you're doing it again

i'm not trying to deny you the right to reply, i'm just pointing out that your replies are flawed and your attempted arguments are full of logical fallacies.

i have also clearly stated why you ruin threads, it is not "the facts" but your inability to grasp anything beyond them. A perfect example of this is your last post where you said "Because you disagree with the facts as I post them ? Unfortunately for your "opinion", this is what they are. FACTS." I reiterate that i never once disagreed with any 'facts' you posted, my issue is, and always has been, with your inability to process any reply and respond adequately.

It appears your brain is compartmentalised into 2 sections - "pro ashley" and "anti ashley", with stocked responses for each. since there is no compartment for "points out flawed logic" you equate this to "pro ashley" and base your replies around that, totally ignoring what the actual point was. i wonder what you say when people gave you christmas presents, i imgaine it'd be something along the lines of "cheers, ashley is a cunt isn't he. you;re a smart lad"

you're doing it again

i'm not trying to deny you the right to reply, i'm just pointing out that your replies are flawed and your attempted arguments are full of logical fallacies.

i have also clearly stated why you ruin threads, it is not "the facts" but your inability to grasp anything beyond them. A perfect example of this is your last post where you said "Because you disagree with the facts as I post them ? Unfortunately for your "opinion", this is what they are. FACTS." I reiterate that i never once disagreed with any 'facts' you posted, my issue is, and always has been, with your inability to process any reply and respond adequately.

It appears your brain is compartmentalised into 2 sections - "pro ashley" and "anti ashley", with stocked responses for each. since there is no compartment for "points out flawed logic" you equate this to "pro ashley" and base your replies around that, totally ignoring what the actual point was. i wonder what you say when people gave you christmas presents, i imgaine it'd be something along the lines of "cheers, ashley is a cunt isn't he. you;re a smart lad"

you are now, yourself, doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing to you. You are putting words into my mouth. My replies are not "flawed and full of logical fallacies". I am recognising the symptoms of a football club sewing the seeds of decline, and it is the FACTS to date along with the transfer policy which makes this obvious. It stands out a mile, or rather, it does if you have seen it before. Sorry if that brings age and experience into it, but it does.

It appears you do not have a brain other than one which rejects anything the old board did, and will only accept anything which is the opposite. If you seriously think the Mike Ashley approach of prudency and selling our best players will reap higher league positions, higher revenues, european competition etc etc than we saw during the 15 years of the old owners, you are living in cloud cuckoo land. You can study the accounts as much as you like, and proclaim the profits [at the moment] as a "well run business" but it is not conducive to long term success on the pitch and the building of a good football team in accordance to what ought to be the demands and expectations of one of the biggest clubs in the UK and europe while it is selling its best players and not backing it's manager.

Sadly, your personal remarks in your post [see bold] do you no credit whatsoever, especially when you are attempting to also claim I do not read the thread or respond intelligently to comments I "disagree" with.

why do you keep replying as if i have said ashley is good for the club? can you seriously not grasp the point of my posts and remove it from what my stance on ashley (which you clearly don't know, and that's a FACT) is?

it is possible to think ashley and you are both idiotic cunts you know ;)

why do you keep replying as if i have said ashley is good for the club? can you seriously not grasp the point of my posts and remove it from what my stance on ashley (which you clearly don't know, and that's a FACT) is?

it is possible to think ashley and you are both idiotic cunts you know ;)

I am replying to you. I didn't ask you to make a comment saying I ruin threads. You did it by choice. It is possible for both you and Ashley to be wankers too, because as it happens, everything I say has been correct to date and will continue to be as he drags the club further into decline.

Bookmark this thread if you like.

If you don't agree with me, nobody is forcing you to enter into a dialogue with me discussing Mike Ashley, all you have to do is stand back and wait for the results, if 4 years isn't long enough for you to begin to open your eyes.

Do you always call people who are correct, "idiotic cunts" ? :D

in other words, West Ham showed him the money to match the talking over the table ? What exactly is wrong with that ?

Kevin Nolan had two years left on his contract, what do you think we should have offered him?

+I never rated him as a player, so i may be biased, but I'd have thought offering him a long contract shows a lack of ambition. This is the Mevlüt Erdinç thread and you are talking about losing Nolan. Where's your ambition. ;)

Kevin Nolan had two years left on his contract, what do you think we should have offered him?

+I never rated him as a player, so i may be biased, but I'd have thought offering him a long contract shows a lack of ambition. This is the Mevlüt Erdinç thread and you are talking about losing Nolan. Where's your ambition. ;)

sorry mate, but it wasn't me who sidetracked this thread.

It isn't a question of whether YOU rate Kevin Nolan, or I rate Kevin Nolan, or CT's Dog rates Kevin Nolan.

Why was Kevin Nolan sold with 2 years left on his contract if the manager did not want to sell him ?

The point in question here, is NOT the selling of Kevin Nolan as a player, but the selling of him behind the managers back and not giving him the funds from the sale of players. THIS is indicative of a selling club, that sells to survive or to make profits for its owner rather than backing the manager to try and build a top football team. We still have the thick end of 40m quid the manager has to play with from sales to strengthen the team. Where is it ?

Edited by LeazesMag

JUDGE THE REGIME WHEN THE WINDOW IS OVER.

Probably not worth the caps since there's no chance you'd actually listen to my stellar advice.

THIS IS THEIR 9TH (NINTH) TRANSFER WINDOW

Probably not worth the caps since there's no chance you'd actually listen to my stellar advice.

I think your wasting your time trying to explain this to some people LM - Its seems to be difficult to get the simple message through to some of them - how long and how many chances are some people prepared to give this bloke - judge him on what he done in the last 4 years not what he may or may not do in the next few weeks- incredible

Edited by brummiemag1

I think your wasting your time trying to explain this to some people LM - Its seems to be difficult to get the a simple message through to some of them - how long and how many chances are some people prepared to give this bloke - judge him on what he done in the last 4 years not what he may or may not do in the next few weeks- incredible

I'm more negative and cynical than most when it comes to NUFC to be perfectly honest. We've not had an injection of fresh cash like we've had with selling Carroll and Nolan though, so I don't see the point in moaning incessantly based entirely on the (understandable) presumption that nowhere near enough of it will be reinvested on new players.

Well.

I'm staying in tonight.

I'm going to have a few cans, or read, or watch something on TV.

I hope that some people may absorb this basic logic and common sense, and facts, that I've posted in the last few pages by the time I look again, which may be tomorrow.

;)

It's hard to stay positive when every month or so Dekka or Pardew comes out trying to justify how they're not gonna spend the bulk of the £35 million by saying they're spending it on something else when the priority should be improving the squad

The £35 million has been watered down so much since January it's hard to see that when and where we're gonna buy players for in our already little squad nevermind the outgoings that are going to go on