Jonas and Enrique to Liverpool?

Deano

Well......if your gonna sell, sell well like.

Id fucking snap their hands off at that price.

Yes we would be strengthening Liverpool but at that price we could bring in M'Bengue and N'Zogbia and still have change.

Id fucking snap their hands off at that price.

If we were going to spend it.

The Carroll money isn't getting spent or we wouldn't still be selling...

I know where you's are coming from and the cynical side of me says thats what could end up happening BUT we would still need to replace them AND add more to the squad.

However my optimistic side says hey thats 50mil we now have to get a new LB and LW (M'Bengue 6mil and Nzogbia 10mil) as well as Cabaye (4.5mil) who we've already brought in and 5 new additions to the squad.

Neil Taylor 1mil

Sulemajni 8mil

Demba Ba FREE

Gardner 5mil

Erdinc 8mil

43mil spent.

Fucking hell :lol:

If this went through we'd need a shit load of new players and have £55M or so to spend. I'm resigned to losing Enrique and Jonas gets stick near every week. I'd usually say so long as the money is reinvested but if you make this many changes how long will it take for the side to gel?

And the team wouldn't have been improved even if all these transfers came off. Unparallelled mugs on here :lol:

WTF...your an idiot.

If this went through we'd need a shit load of new players and have £55M or so to spend. I'm resigned to losing Enrique and Jonas gets stick near every week. I'd usually say so long as the money is reinvested but if you make this many changes how long will it take for the side to gel?

This is the worry isnt it?

Massive disruption to the squad but you never know it could work. Just gotta stay positive ;)

People can whinge and moan that players are being sold but no matter how much moaning goes on its not gonna change anything. Accept it and move on.

And the team wouldn't have been improved even if all these transfers came off. Unparallelled mugs on here :lol:

WTF...your an idiot.

Massive disruption to the squad but you never know it could work. Just gotta stay positive ;)

People can whinge and moan that players are being sold but no matter how much moaning goes on its not gonna change anything. Accept it and move on.

Stay fucking positive he says, shit, you fuckwits are the just the sort of fans Ashley's looking for...

96.jpg

;)

WTF...your an idiot.

Stay fucking positive he says, shit, you fuckwits are the just the sort of fans Ashley's looking for...

96.jpg

;)

What...loyal? Staying with the club through thick and thin and remaining positive.

I like the next man want FMA out of the club but for the forseeable future it doesnt look likely.

If he was sold for 20mil+ then in the same way as Carroll id see it as good business for the club albeit dissapointing.

But thats just an acceptance of FMA and is NUFC model. It wont always be like this. We will be bought out at some point.

That said....i dont think he wants to sell our best players at the 1st decent oppertunity. I do think he wants to make us successful but at his price...it can be done.

If he was sold for 20mil+ then in the same way as Carroll id see it as good business for the club albeit dissapointing.

But thats just an acceptance of FMA and is NUFC model. It wont always be like this. We will be bought out at some point.

That said....i dont think he wants to sell our best players at the 1st decent oppertunity. I do think he wants to make us successful but at his price...it can be done.

When has success been achieved like this before?

I know where you's are coming from and the cynical side of me says thats what could end up happening BUT we would still need to replace them AND add more to the squad.

However my optimistic side says hey thats 50mil we now have to get a new LB and LW (M'Bengue 6mil and Nzogbia 10mil) as well as Cabaye (4.5mil) who we've already brought in and 5 new additions to the squad.

Neil Taylor 1mil

Sulemajni 8mil

Demba Ba FREE

Gardner 5mil

Erdinc 8mil

43mil spent.

You do know you have to persuade the players to sign too, don't you? :lol:

Neil Taylor 1mil

Sulemajni 8mil

Demba Ba FREE

Gardner 5mil

Erdinc 8mil

43mil spent.

You do know you have to persuade the players to sign too, don't you? :lol:

it's fantasy fucking football with this kid. he posts the same stuff every week but with just different names depending on who we're linked with. last week it was all gervinho and that french lad that just bombed us.

at this stage, ashley looks to be taking another massive gamble. going on his record so far, ashley can't be trusted to adequately replace those key senior players if they do end up going.

He's probably the type who play FM2010, creates an additional manager, appoints them to a club with decent players and then flogs all those to NUFC on the cheap.

And until that point comes you want us to sell our best players, buy average players and just use the club as a business to fill FMA's pockets? Fucking deluded all of you. Enrique is a quality player, we all know that and jonas was the only fit to play winger we had at the club, FACT! so why say you would snap their hands off. You may have 22 million to spend, but no decent players would want to come knowing they'll be playing alongside Danny simpsons and Guthries.

I disagree with signing players and putting them on high wages straight away but when some1 like enrique has shown his worth, you need to put your hand in your pocket and give them a high wage packet, to make them stay. He should be one of the highest paid players at the club. Only player, YES ONLY PLAYER, i really enjoy watching from Newcastle, and when he scored that goal against forrest in the championship, it was one of the highlights of the season for me.

When newcastle players dont want to sign new contracts and then you all mock them on these forums for not showing loyalty, you need to open your eyes and realise its your fucking business plan of selling good players to liverpool n co and replacing them with untested foreign players, that is making the club lose its reputation and its profile. Even though i was happy with the carroll money, as a one off, when we accepted that 30 million for him, you need to realise we didnt just sell the player, we sold part of the clubs ambition. Deals like that make other players want to move on, and that might be the case for enrique.

I BEG EVERY1 ON THIS SITE TO STOP THINKING OF THIS CLUB AS A MONOPOLY GAME. I agree financial stability is important but dont you guys want to go to st james park and watch good players play the beautiful game?

If we want them we will get them! This is fucking Liverpool lads the most suffcessful team in England. True Man Utd have won the league 19 times and Liverpool 18 but the 5 European cups make up for that I'll think you will agree! If Liverpool want to take players from mid table teams we can! Ask Andy!!!!!!

Edited by Dafydd

If we want them we will get them! This is fucking Liverpool lads the most suffcessful team in England. True Man Utd have won the league 19 times and Liverpool 18 but the 5 European cups make up for that I'll think you will agree! If Liverpool want to take players from mid table teams will can! Ask Andy!!!!!!

If Accrington Stanley had offered us 30 million for him, we would have sold him. Your own fans know you paid too much. Another 6th place finish next season and he'l be wanting to come back. :lol: