What make of tea and coffee do you buy

Christmas Tree

i never get out of bed to anything other than civet coffee dhalings *mwah , mwha*

Tastes like shit, man.

:blush:

on serious note anyone ever given it a blast ? . . and as for that monkey picked tea ?! from an elf n safety viewpoint - do they at least instruct them to wash their hands ? we've all seen them poking their own anus parts and chucking their dottles about the parish in zoos - wouldn't want one making us a brew tbh .

Don't drink Tea or Coffee. And it's a massive bone of contention with people at work that I don't take my turn to make them all a tray at work everyday :blush:

Never understood this; if you're not part of the tea/coffee shinding, then why the fuck should you be expected to contribute to their shenanigans?

Kick them in the cunt J69!

In the furry blood-spewing cunt!

Coffee's for heathens, tea all the way for me, tis a gentleman's drink - got to be strong though, got to make that spoon stand up. I've been investing in various proper teas from Twinnings lately.

Don't drink Tea or Coffee. And it's a massive bone of contention with people at work that I don't take my turn to make them all a tray at work everyday :blush:

Never understood this; if you're not part of the tea/coffee shinding, then why the fuck should you be expected to contribute to their shenanigans?

Kick them in the cunt J69!

In the furry blood-spewing cunt!

:D

J69-My son has the same problem as you, he drinks water at work so refuses to be part of the tea/coffee making.

Don't drink Tea or Coffee. And it's a massive bone of contention with people at work that I don't take my turn to make them all a tray at work everyday :spit:

I don't drink tea, which caused me to offend quite a few people when in India - I just drank it because I started to get rather murderous looks. I only started drinking coffee in my last year of university, and my grades improved miraculously - I'd have got honours if I started sooner! Anyway when my housemates made drinks they'd say "oh, Luke doesn't like hot drinks" which I objected to as it made me sound like some kind of lunatic who was very specific about the temperature of his beverage.

The coffee break is sacrosanct on ICU. Unless someone is dying (and I mean literally seconds away from death) we have coffee at 10.30. I don't really have a preferred brand, the coffe direct or Sainsbury's stuff is quite good though.

The hot chocolate you get in Spain served with 'Churros' (long doughnut thingies) is lush like.

I went to a basketball game in the US once. It was when Jordan had come out of retirement and I only went so I could day I saw him play (which I'm cashing in right now :spit: )

Anyway, they announced during the game that if either of the teams got to 100 points, everyone in the stadium would get a free churro. One of the teams got to 90 points, and for the last 10 minutes the whole stadium was chanting "CHURRO *clap clap clap* CHURRO *clap clap clap*"

One of the weirdest sports watching experiences. It'd be like the whole of St James giving it "BALTI! *clap clap clap* when we got to 4 nil against the mackems on the promise of a free pie. Those americans love their food so much that they'll chant for it.

The hot chocolate you get in Spain served with 'Churros' (long doughnut thingies) is lush like.

I went to a basketball game in the US once. It was when Jordan had come out of retirement and I only went so I could day I saw him play (which I'm cashing in right now :spit: )

Anyway, they announced during the game that if either of the teams got to 100 points, everyone in the stadium would get a free churro. One of the teams got to 90 points, and for the last 10 minutes the whole stadium was chanting "CHURRO *clap clap clap* CHURRO *clap clap clap*"

One of the weirdest sports watching experiences. It'd be like the whole of St James giving it "BALTI! *clap clap clap* when we got to 4 nil against the mackems on the promise of a free pie. Those americans love their food so much that they'll chant for it.

:icon_lol: