Have we ever turned down an offer

peasepud

In the last 3 transfer windows have there been any serious bids for our players or proper talk of a club wanting a player that hasnt resulted in their sale?

I cant think of any but could easily be wrong.

Didn't Wise try to sell Krul to Feyenoord before being talked down by the board? I'm sure Timmy has said that he was resigned to moving before Llambias rang him and told him we were pulling the plug on the deal. Very near the end of Keegan's reign IIRC.

Didn't Wise try to sell Krul to Feyenoord before being talked down by the board? I'm sure Timmy has said that he was resigned to moving before Llambias rang him and told him we were pulling the plug on the deal. Very near the end of Keegan's reign IIRC.

last

transfer

windows

:blush:

last

transfer

windows

:blush:

Do you seriously think I have time to read every word of your post?