Seasons greetings

flagpole corner

Evening all, some may remember me from earlier in the season just after the Owen transfer, some may not :huh: Weird how a couple of months can change everything eh? I gotta admit I thought Newcastle would be a lot higher than they are at the moment, even GIVEN your injury status which is pretty DYER. Sorry.

Great win against Arsenal though, think you guys can push on after that or will it be same old same old? Worth putting a fiver on a win at West Ham this weekend and Owen to grab the winner? I'm surprised (kinda) how little he's played this season especially considering how he's only been a 'doubt' for recent games. He should get a decent reception on boxing day, or atleast I hope he will before a timely reminder of how he left the soon to be champions of europe and the world :lol: What's all this about Joaquin btw? Dodgy rumours or actual interest? Strange to see the lack of strong rumours linking Toon with a new CB, Surely Bramble and Boumsong dont fill the SJP crowd with optimism.

Looking forward to boxing day actually, should be a good game especially if both teams go into it with attacking momentum although I always think boxing and new years day games seem to be anti climatic sometimes. Speak soon.

Evening all, some may remember me from earlier in the season just after the Owen transfer, some may not  :huh: Weird how a couple of months can change everything eh? I gotta admit I thought Newcastle would be a lot higher than they are at the moment, even GIVEN your injury status which is pretty DYER. Sorry.

Great win against Arsenal though, think you guys can push on after that or will it be same old same old? Worth putting a fiver on a win at West Ham this weekend and Owen to grab the winner? I'm surprised (kinda) how little he's played this season  especially considering how he's only been a 'doubt' for recent games. He should get a decent reception on boxing day, or atleast I hope he will before a timely reminder of how he left the soon to be champions of europe and the world  :lol: What's all this about Joaquin btw? Dodgy rumours or actual interest? Strange to see the lack of strong rumours linking Toon with a new CB, Surely Bramble and Boumsong dont fill the SJP crowd with optimism.

Looking forward to boxing day actually, should be a good game especially if both teams go into it with attacking momentum although I always think boxing and new years day games seem to be anti climatic sometimes. Speak soon.

68700[/snapback]

Lol, I'd expect owen to get a good reception