Sylvain Marveaux

Matty

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Billy Sharp is perfect.

Excellent player, but small name.

That's the kind of player I want - they won't be too expensive, and hold us to ransom.

I spoke to Billy Sharp at Blundell Park when he was playing against Grimsby for Scunthorpe, he came across as such a wanker, not the sort of player i'd want at my club (This is not even bringing his talent into question)

That's the kind of player I want - they won't be too expensive, and hold us to ransom.

Yet he's fucking shit and if we sign those type players we'll be relegated

You're the biggest Macam I've ever seen

Here, you take that back this instant, you dispicable bounder!!! :D:D:icon_lol::blush:

Here, you take that back this instant, you dispicable bounder!!! :D:D:icon_lol::blush:

I've never been so insulted in all my life

I've never been so insulted in all my life

Well all I can say is you've been damn lucky! :icon_lol:

honda, Polish cuisine is excellent. You ought to try it :blush:

I recommend the Zurek or bigos! yummy :D

Or maybe Carp?, because your fucking people keep coming onto the club lake that i fish in a fucking canoe and netting Carp and taking them. Some of these fish are worth over 300 quid aswell.

Still waiting on DEADMAN and the FIFA 11 ratings on Marveaux.

Now that I think of it, has DEADMAN's FIFA replaced Jimbo's telly?

:blush:

In the absence of Jimbo, aye why not?

Howay DEADMAN what's the crack?

Or maybe Carp?, because your fucking people keep coming onto the club lake that i fish in a fucking canoe and netting Carp and taking them. Some of these fish are worth over 300 quid aswell.

Der! Is that my fault perhaps?

Can someone put him down?............Please?.

Are you looking for a left foot? His can do everything you could dream of. He can pass, control, dribble, deliver or shoot with surgical precision. Sylvain Marveaux has taken Ligue 1 by surprise in 2009-2010 with his ability to regulate Rennes’ game, and despite his positioning on the left, he certainly was Rennes’ real playmaker throughout the season. He can take free-kicks like
, deliver assists or make the difference by himself relying on a fantastic left-foot. And his ability and elegance when dribbling through an adverse defence is something one rarely sees and thoroughly enjoys…

He relies nearly exclusively on his left foot however, and his right foot and head are of no use in his game. In fact, Marveaux will always look at placing the ball back on his left foot even for a simple pass, and will often lose the opportunity to deliver or build on the momentum he could have gained on his opponent. Also, Marveaux will invariably lose a challenge in the air. He hasn’t got the jumping ability, the timing or the stature for those aerial contests, and he isn’t usually that bothered.

http://ketilstensrud.com/2011/03/20/under-...lvain-marveaux/

bit like HBA then , he's so left footed its criminal aswell

------------ -------Krul--------------------

Simpson----Colo----STaylor----NTaylor

Nzogbia--Cabaye--Ben Arfa--Marveaux

-----------------Ba----Erding--------------

If the Twitter ITKs are to be believed then this could be our starting XI. Until Ba, Marveaux and Ben Arfa get crocked, Insomnia takes a huff and Neil Taylor does a Perch. Thats when Smith, Guthrie, Shola, and Lovenkrands come in though so its all cush.

honda, Polish cuisine is excellent. You ought to try it :spit:

I recommend the Zurek or bigos! yummy :icon_lol:

You just took the swans didn't ya ?