Sylvain Marveaux

Matty

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What excellent news to wake upto and hats off to the peeps behind the scenes doing all this.

I know people will tot up the 35 mill, but I wonder if there's been a plan in place to avoid fees leaving more cash for better wages. Ie allowing us to get more better calibre players.

Regardless seems like good news.

Is he any good? :D

:blush:

The last sentence coming after the first encapsulates you perfectly.

Let's hope so though my fellow poster that's not watched a French game in his life.

What excellent news to wake upto and hats off to the peeps behind the scenes doing all this.

I know people will tot up the 35 mill, but I wonder if there's been a plan in place to avoid fees leaving more cash for better wages. Ie allowing us to get more better calibre players.

Is he any good? :blush:

Oh this obsession with spending lots of money.

What is more impressive; an ant carrying a match stick, or a person carrying a book?

We should aim to perform well in comparison with our outlay, whatever that may be.

This attitude will free you from the vile demands to spend money.

Football supporting wasn't invented so that we could encourage people to spend money - it was invented so that we could encourage people to play good football.

Frankly, does Rooney play for Man U? Rooney plays for 150,000 a week, and that fact will put a black cloud on anything he does for Man United.

Is he any good? :blush:

Oh this obsession with spending lots of money.

What is more impressive; an ant carrying a match stick, or a person carrying a book?

We should aim to perform well in comparison with our outlay, whatever that may be.

This attitude will free you from the vile demands to spend money.

Football supporting wasn't invented so that we could encourage people to spend money - it was invented so that we could encourage people to play good football.

Frankly, does Rooney play for Man U? Rooney plays for 150,000 a week, and that fact will put a black cloud on anything he does for Man United.

How can the money not be as important as the football....but also mean rooney can never do anything outside of its shadow?

Edited by Happy Face

What excellent news to wake upto and hats off to the peeps behind the scenes doing a

ll this.

Is he any good? :D

:blush:

The last sentence coming after the first encapsulates you perfectly.

Let's hope so though my fellow poster that's not watched a French game in his life.

I thought you might like that. :D

Douglas: (on twatter) Just to clear it up: #NUFC gave him a thorough medical. No concerns whatsoever on groin! Failure to agree terms w/ #lfc, basically

or as put quite well on RTG

5 mil for a French international + a player scouted by Chelsea and Man Utd last season and in advanced talks with Liverpool + a highly rated striker who scored 7 goals in 12 games last season.

People would have been over the moon around here if they signed for us, but if they gone to the scum, then they are all "shit" or "plague with injuries" and "we dodged another bullet".

You only need to slightly amend the last sentence to reflect some opinions that'll be prevalent on here.

Edited by Toonpack

Happy with this and another free. I think people are too obsessed with the 35million war chest. I have full faith in Carr and I think we still have more to come.

Wonder if that will end the N'zogbia interest now??

How can the money not be as important as the football....but also mean rooney can never do anything outside of its shadow?

Talking shite.

I never said money wasn't important. I'm sure Rooney is happy with his riches, he has worked hard to be a top footballer.

But his heart doesn't play for Man United, anyone who thinks that is talking shite.

So, we now have

Krul

Simpson Taylor Colochini Enrique

Tiote Cabaye Marveaux

Ben-Arfa

Ba. Erding?

Starting to look canny yet?

You and Deano are fucking obsessed with coming up with starting XI's. Why? You play nearly 50 games a season, you only get that far with a good squad, aswell as a good XI.

Edited by StevenL

Talking shite.

I never said money wasn't important. I'm sure Rooney is happy with his riches, he has worked hard to be a top footballer.

But his heart doesn't play for Man United, anyone who thinks that is talking shite.

Edited my post and I apologise for the tone as quoted.

Are you saying Marveaux had arrived where his heart is?

Talking shite.

Only one tit on this board obsessed with money mate.

Who's the spudheed in your pic?

Re. Marveaux, good to see incoming early in the transfer window. Since I know less than CT about Wor Sylvain, I'll not get "over tired" just yet.

The quick decisive moves in the market are good for once. Hopefully they will continue and we'll be able to have a solid pre-season with our new players having a chance to play together. At least they'll all be able to understand each other. If Jona's is still here it's lucky he talks the international language of hand gestures.

I enjoy the early optimism when new players are signed, let hope they can deliver on that once the season is underway. You can't knock the incoming business that the club has made thus far, but as I've said elsewhere I hope we're going for our targets as well as looking for opportunistic signings.

No, he's going for the money.

But he's not tried to hold us to ransom, like Rooney did with Man United - and the knowledge that he did that will for ever taint anything he does for Man United.

Didn't he turn Liverpool down over terms? They're clearly the better option for any aspiring player.

Talking shite.

Re. Marveaux, good to see incoming early in the transfer window. Since I know less than CT about Wor Sylvain, I'll not get "over tired" just yet.

il est impossible!

Talking shite.

il est impossible!

D'accord.

No, he's going for the money.

But he's not tried to hold us to ransom, like Rooney did with Man United - and the knowledge that he did that will for ever taint anything he does for Man United.

Didn't he turn Liverpool down over terms? They're clearly the better option for any aspiring player.

I've no idea what happened. Don't use questions as argument.

All I know is that he hasn't tried to hold us to ransom. Man United are no different from Man City or Chelsea, after they caved in to Rooney's demands. (nothing against Rooney, he's a businessman).

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

Talking shite.

il est impossible!

D'accord.

très bonne espérons que votre nettoyage des vitres se passe bien aujourd'hui