Coloccini

JawD

It's one thing Nolan on his way, even Carroll. I'd be well pissed off if this one came to anything. From .com:

Spanish side Seville's search for a new centre half has taken them to Newcastle's Fabricio Coloccini, but their initial bid for the 29 year-old has come up short, at least according to the player's agent.

Coloccini's current deal expires in 2013 and The Sun speculate that Seville have been quoted £7m.

Finding a settled and steady centre half isn't so easy. Selling him would change my outlook completely.

Great technique for a defender. Will be painful if he leaves. Two years to run is a worry if Nolan is anything to go off... Plus he's also getting to that age. Ashley will no doubt consider cashing his chips before his value drops. Will be on a sizable wage and Ashley will think he can replace him with an asset that will cost less and will appreciate in value.

Hope he stays though, it really helps to have defenders who can play the ball out as opposed to Willo or Saylor who are specials for the hoof.

• 1 month later...
According to Fabricio Coloccini‘s agent Fernando Lombilla, Valencia are very interested in the player. Lombilla said:

“Valencia are insisting on signing Coloccini, but Newcastle have just named him captain, which is something that hasn’t happened before.

“So it’s very complicated. They love him in England and he even has a song they sing about him, which lasts a few minutes.

“But in a sporting sense, Valencia is a bigger opportunity – and they’re in the Champions League.

“Therefore, there will be a conflict between the emotional and the professional.”

From nufcblog.org

I was kidding like, thought I didn't need a wink but acknowledge the Possies are so desperate to highlight potential Neggies they overlook usual posting styles.

Guest Your Name Here
The Negs are so desperate for Negative news they're even lapping up NUFC BLOG without question. :lol:

Who lifted the story from the Mail On Sunday. You’d think NB have their own reporters do you?

yea colo was a little shakey to start with but thease last few seasons hes really come on bundles. loosing him would be disaster i think even if we sold him i dont think we could get anyone whos better than him for 7 mill especially from abroad

Edited by DEADMAN