Coloccini

JawD

I liked it when he anointed me the "Self proclaimed policeman". That failure of basic comprehension was spectacular.

Yeah, Leazes Mag, formerly of this parish, had pet names for a number of people in his unending quest to find out when YOU would answer HIS simple Question.

OK cheers. I do remember him - I used to read this forum from time to time without ever posting and I do remember LeazesMag as it seemed he was always having a barney with all and sundry.

OK cheers. I do remember him - I used to read this forum from time to time without ever posting and I do remember LeazesMag as it seemed he was always having the same barney with all and sundry.

MYPMA

OK cheers. I do remember him - I used to read this forum from time to time without ever posting and I do remember LeazesMag as it seemed he was always having a barney with all and sundry.

He's not an easy character to forget, unfortunately

He's not an easy character to forget, unfortunately

Not made easy by his twitter activity. He's got himself a brand-spanking-new account from which to ask me if I've told the babies at toontastic that it's childish to hold a grudge?

• 3 weeks later...

His head has been in Argentina for the last few years. I'll be happy to see the rest of him stay there too. At times he was up there with the best defenders I've seen at the club and it's a shame how far his stock has fallen. Last summer was the time to sever ties with him now it's a good year overdue.

Aye it's time to clear the cunt off the wage bill. He's been an utter fucking arsehole for at least 2 seasons now, I've got so little respect for him that I think for a lot of his injury issues he has been feigning them as he simply can't be arsed. We should have bought 2 CB's in the summer and told him to fuck off home. Had about two and a half to three good seasons but the rest have been shit and he looks utterly fucking shite the last 18 month or so.

Heard that McClaren wanted rid as it happens. Wouldn't surprise me if he was being undermined to that extent from the off. Not a defence of his time here as a whole but I can see the fuckwits running the show seeing it as a way of saving money.

Edited by Alex

This is the chance to completely clear the deadwood out don't forget Rafa's not only rebuilding a team to gain promotion but I'm sure he'll be looking at us doing similar to Leicester. This is the beginning of a new era for us hopefully a successful era I'm fairly sure Rafa wouldn't have taken the job if he didn't think he could make a success of it.

:lol: Calm down. I could have sworn you were one of the pessimists.

I was when we had shyte managing the team we were always going backward with JFK, Pardew, Carver, McClaren none of those had the quality Rafa has. He's also nobody's yes man I'm hoping he's allowed to do what he does best (the football side) & Ashley doesn't try any funny stuff as not only will Rafa walk he'll tell everyone why he walked.

Credit where credits due lads, during his tenure with us he has put in a lot of good shifts, let's not forget that and wish him well wherever he goes.

Od soldiers never die, they just fade away.

This is the chance to completely clear the deadwood out don't forget Rafa's not only rebuilding a team to gain promotion but I'm sure he'll be looking at us doing similar to Leicester. This is the beginning of a new era for us hopefully a successful era I'm fairly sure Rafa wouldn't have taken the job if he didn't think he could make a success of it.

Put the mouse back in the house and calm down.

Beginning to think Leicester's unbelievable season is bad for football, as now every fanbase thinks they "could do a Leicester". No, you can't.

Put the mouse back in the house and calm down.

Beginning to think Leicester's unbelievable season is bad for football, as now every fanbase thinks they "could do a Leicester". No, you can't.

Especially as next year looks like it's going to be a bit of a backlash by the rich teams, Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea are all gearing up for massive spending windows and all have new managers.

Especially as next year looks like it's going to be a bit of a backlash by the rich teams, Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea are all gearing up for massive spending windows and all have new managers.

Yep, Arsenal and Liverpool will look to spend to try and keep pace with those teams as well. Spurs aren't short of a bob or two either.

Yep, Arsenal and Liverpool will look to spend to try and keep pace with those teams as well. Spurs aren't short of a bob or two either.

:lol: Aye Liverpool have already had Higuain saying he'd fancy going there, I think West Ham will look to kick on as well. Spurs will hold onto the good squad they have and improve on it so they'll challenge the top 5 positions. If we do get promoted I could see Rafa having us challenge for mid table position though but wouldn't give us a chance at making Europa league positions let alone 'doing a Leicester'.

Not disagreeing per we but if there's one things the Man Utds of this world showed us last year it's that spending mental amounts of money is a guarantee of fuck all. I reckon it'll be a close league for all concerned.

Actually, we're a pretty good example of that as well :lol:

Edited by Rayvin