Coloccini

JawD

Not that I would be all that surprised to see him go but when I read that the other day I got the distinct impression that they haven't got a scooby one way or the other.

I can safely say that him and Woodgate are the two best central defenders I've seen in my time supporting this club. I'd be gutted to see him go.

I can safely say that him and Woodgate are the two best central defenders I've seen in my time supporting this club. I'd be gutted to see him go.

Struggle to disagree like.

Colo is making Taylor look good in the same manner Woodgate did with Bramble.

I don't agree with you there Tom tbh and I'm not a fan of Taylor. Taylor's actually been more like the physical centre-half he needs to be (if he's ever going to be a decent PL player) in the last couple of games. That's not really something that other people can do for you. With Woodgate and Bramble (and Woodgate and O'Brien even) because Woodgate was excellent in the air and a 'marking' centre-half they could basically coast through a game alongside him at times.

Albert would be up there. Tempted to mention Cacapa as well :wub:

Albert was class too. Don't he was as good of a defender as Coloccini mind.

Can't wait for the day CT can spell his name correctly as well.

I don't agree with you there Tom tbh and I'm not a fan of Taylor. Taylor's actually been more like the physical centre-half he needs to be (if he's ever going to be a decent PL player) in the last couple of games. That's not really something that other people can do for you. With Woodgate and Bramble (and Woodgate and O'Brien even) because Woodgate was excellent in the air and a 'marking' centre-half they could basically coast through a game alongside him at times.

I've always said that all Taylor had to do was get his decision making right with regards to when and when not to jump in. Oh, and stop pointing all the time, that really gets on my tits.

Albert would be up there. Tempted to mention Cacapa as well :wub:

Albert was class too. Don't he was as good of a defender as Coloccini mind.

Can't wait for the day CT can spell his name correctly as well.

The day he leaves, probably :blush:

Fair play :wub:

He certainly looks decent next to him though.

Fair play :wub:

He certainly looks decent next to him though.

Imagine Taylor and Williamson btw. JTFWTBH!

Since Taylor got back from injury at the back end of last season he has been very good.