Coloccini

JawD

Although one thing that counts in Albert's favour is the story of him doing press-ups in Julie's to impress the ladies.

It was Barton who did the press ups in Julie's man. Warren, not Joseph.

Albert was probably in the bogs, doing something else. Allegedly.

• 3 years later...

Still don't think it was anywhere near a red card.

Raylor, Janmaat, Williamson, Haidara (assuming he's fit) for those games then?

I think the ref just saw a two footed challenge and that was it, it had no power behind it but the stupid fucker meant to go in two footed as he quite often seems to get himself in a paddy when he is having a frustrating game and someone with pace is showing him up. The lack of protestations from him said it all, looked the same as when he kicked over Suarez and a few other of his pointless sendings off.

Our back four is embarrassingly bad now, it was shit enough with Colocinni there nevermind having to have a fucking fullback in alongside Williamson. Tragic.

its hilarious the club thinks our defenders are good enough. I think Janmaat is the only one of PL standard now. Anything but spend money where its needed eh Charnley?

I think Willo will step up to the plate in the absence of Colo and prove that we have all been wrong about his ability as a Premier League central defender. I think he will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he belongs in a team like Liverpool. Ooops I meant Blackpool, always get the pools wrong.

Just one look at the amount of goals conceded in the past two seasons will tell you that we've been dreadfully short of any quality at the back for a few years now. The gamble on Mbiwa never paid off, and Williamson has been like putting a shipping container in a round hole, downright criminal. We'll get butchered off Arsenal.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

Yes, can't see anything better than a three or four nil humping against Arsenal tbh. A shit makeshift defence and a shit clueless manager. With Williamson as our lynchpin :lol:

Arsenal -2 is 9/2 with Paddy Power.

License to print money, that.

what does that mean? Arsenal need to win by 3 or more goals for you to win your stake at 9/2?

• 1 month later...

Fabricio Coloccini:

“We are not thinking about the manager and the future, we are only thinking about the present and we have to be better, we’re looking for one win.

“Any player who wants to play in the Championship must be stupid, it would be crazy to think like that and now we all have to understand that our position is serious.”

It hurts:

“It hurts when you go over to the fans at the end and they’re booing you, it is not just this game where they’ve had to have that disappointment, it has been going on quite a few games now.

“You have to go over and say thank you because it is important, but I guess they didn’t want to see us….We know we’re not doing the right things but we have to get our heads up and be strong.”

This from The Mag today.

Fabricio Coloccini:

“We are not thinking about the manager and the future, we are only thinking about the present and we have to be better, we’re looking for one win.

“Any player who wants to play in the Championship must be stupid, it would be crazy to think like that and now we all have to understand that our position is serious.”

It hurts:

“It hurts when you go over to the fans at the end and they’re booing you, it is not just this game where they’ve had to have that disappointment, it has been going on quite a few games now.

“You have to go over and say thank you because it is important, but I guess they didn’t want to see us….We know we’re not doing the right things but we have to get our heads up and be strong.”

This from The Mag today.

the coward should do his talking on the pitch instead of mincing about like he doesn't give a shit like has been the last few games.

The Rangers loaness would be getting a game by now :lol:

:lol: They're ridiculous tbh, they loaned a load of players out because we had back ups ahead of them so why not but then they went and sold the back ups. Wooops.