Coloccini

JawD

PR machine on overtime this week.....he's basically been called out on being a hopeless leader and for the past 18 months or so an even worse player. Thanks for the (few) good times old son but time its to sling your fuckin hook..

This is getting beyond the fukin pale like...A patronising letter from a mute captain who tried to fuck off about 3 times. Nuke the whole thing from Orbit.

:lol: Aye nowt like being basically called shit fans by a bloke who has been shite for almost two years and has actively tried to moan his way out of a contract while captain of the club. Cue him fucking up against West Brom, getting his tighty whiteys in a twist and kicking Berahino up the backside resulting in him getting sent off and thus playing his last game of the season.

basically saying "we'll go down if we don't get behind the team when needed", blaming the fans after years of getting fuck all despite the great support

lick my balls sideshow bob and get ta fuck

Fans or not you're being paid to do a job and you're doing it fucking badly, "sorry boss no cunts clapping my piss poor efforts so i just don't feel up to it"

"Uncomfortable because this Club doesn't deserve to be in this position, a position that puts its status at risk. And this is what I want to highlight; this is the most important reason for my letter."

Yes we do deserve to be in this position you've been fucking shite, it's not like an unlucky cup result, you've been consistently shit

no fucking way he's wrote it , but still if he's allowed his name to be put to it, it's fair enough

Aye, I'm sick to the back teeth of the club coming out and basically having a pop at the support telling them to get behind the team. The support base have suffered some absolute shite under this bloke that very few fan bases have ever had to endure and we still average well over 40k a game. We have watched some of the most boring and pointless football the club has seen in the last 3 seasons and have watched the club be transformed from an ambitious, albeit poorly run and overpaying, club to a completely pointless one. They are in the business of entertainment and what they're doing is akin to a top performer selling out concerts, coming out and mumbling some of their lesser known songs before screaming at the stunned crowd to cheer him off, then the press come out and write some articles about what a bunch of cunts the crowd are.

The players simply don't deserve any support, they've had it and it hasn't improved their performances at all so why should people come along, spend a significant part of their pay cheque, be served up something that quite frankly doesn't resemble Premier League football and then be told by the club captain (and the club itself) to get behind the team even more. Do something about it, how about you lot play like you actually pick up a wage packet for playing the sport? give the people in the crowd that are spending their fucking money to watch you perform something to get behind, because witnessing our players intentionally getting themselves sent off and generally looking like they'd rather be sitting at home playing fifa, or drinking whatever fucking daft tea this shit haired wank likes to drink, is simply nothing to get behind or cheer.

Shows the protests are getting to them though.

McLaren has changed his mind, half the team want to leave, season ticket sales flagging, media are picking up on the turmoil. All in the space of 4 weeks.

It's working.

Hope A O call for a boycott this Saturday i think more will probably stay away than go i think we may have reached the tipping point.

Not sure it'd help but can't but feel the team would really benefit from a good crowd this Saturday tbh

f*** them. It's emotional blackmail. Absolutely nothing will change if our fanbase show they can be bought off by being told that "it's your club" and that they need us, despite the fact that all the available evidence points to it being anything but. It's not our club when they sell our best players, rename the stadium, allow loan sharks to sponsor the shirt, aim to get knocked out of competitions we'd all quite like to win. They didn't need our support when they disbanded the singing section and turned the stadium into a morgue, or when they decided to charge fans £15 for membership.

If anything the way the club has conducted itself the past couple of days has strengthened my resolve. I owe this basket case of a football team absolutely nothing. I've thrown good money after bad following Mike Ashley's Newcastle United around the country. If they go down it's not because of me, or the other 52,000 idiots that turn up week in week out. It's because of the owner, the board, the manager and the players.

It's their mess, why the f*** should I feel some sort of obligation to at least try to bail them out?

This is from N O and is spot on.

Sigh...this is just getting fucking stupid now. There's clearly no leadership whatsoever at this club. I'll now be amazed if we don't go down.

Bullshit rallying cry from the leader of a team of cowards.

If this team were any more gutless it'd be opening the batting for England's test squad in the West Indies and totally not scoring any runs then retiring to avoid facing Mitchell Johnson in the summer... or something.

;)

Now listen here you curly headed twat.I know you read my posts because i tell it the way it is.Most footballers couldn't give a fuck about teams they've played for.You'll only ever watch us again if its a freebie so lets have no shit from you on that point.You,and most of your pals,haven't give a fuck on the pitch for a long time.You get up on a morning,when most of us have already been at work for a couple of hours,and go to training/work for 3 hours max.When you arrive back home,most of us,if we are lucky,are only halfway through our shift.You haven't got a fuckin clue what supporters go through before during and after games.We fork out hard earned money to watch money grabbing, lazy,couldn't give a fuck twats like you putting very little,if any,effort in for 90 mins a week.Don't you tell me/us what we should do this weekend during the WBA game.After 35 games you have finally realised that there are problems on the field.Fuck off man.You are the worst captain we have ever had.You have been a disgrace to the black and white for two seasons.You couldn't and don't give a fuck about supporters so fuck off .

Now listen here you curly headed twat.I know you read my posts because i tell it the way it is.Most footballers couldn't give a fuck about teams they've played for.You'll only ever watch us again if its a freebie so lets have no shit from you on that point.You,and most of your pals,haven't give a fuck on the pitch for a long time.You get up on a morning,when most of us have already been at work for a couple of hours,and go to training/work for 3 hours max.When you arrive back home,most of us,if we are lucky,are only halfway through our shift.You haven't got a fuckin clue what supporters go through before during and after games.We fork out hard earned money to watch money grabbing, lazy,couldn't give a fuck twats like you putting very little,if any,effort in for 90 mins a week.Don't you tell me/us what we should do this weekend during the WBA game.After 35 games you have finally realised that there are problems on the field.Fuck off man.You are the worst captain we have ever had.You have been a disgrace to the black and white for two seasons.You couldn't and don't give a fuck about supporters so fuck off .

My hair is wavy.