Coloccini

JawD

Fuck off man.You are the worst captain we have ever had.You have been a disgrace to the black and white for two seasons.You couldn't and don't give a fuck about supporters so fuck off .

84339153.jpg

in my opinion there is no way Colo wrote this, it's constructed in a way that indicates a native english speaker. Someone wrote it and he agreed to put his name to it, at best. As others have said we've had much worse captains too.

Edited by scoobos

in my opinion there is no way Colo wrote this, it's constructed in a way that indicates a native english speaker. Someone wrote it and he agreed to put his name to it, at best. As others have said we've had much worse captains too.

FUCK! REALLY?

To be fair, there's no way on earth those are actually his words. Probably Wendy's handiwork.

@LukeEdwardsTele: Coloccini's English has really improved since the last time I spoke to him. The club are scared now, from Ashley down. Desperate plea #nufc

FUCK! REALLY?

Ok, lets take this apart..........

Colo's original was in his native language Spanish, which obviously had then to be translated into English,

Colo's original was in his native language Spanish, which obviously had then to be translated into English,

... or someone penned that and asked him to put his name to it?

werthers_1875735i.jpg

"And when you are big Chico playing in Europe, you can sell my sweets and call them 'Colo's original'. But make sure you put your old Abuelo in the adverts, Fabricio."

"And when you are big Chico playing in Europe, you can sell my sweets and call them 'Colo's original'. But make sure you put your old Abuelo in the adverts, Fabricio."

:lol:

I think there's a fair few people who would have returned to the ground on Saturday knowing how massive a game it is now after the shambolic past few weeks. But this will have turned a lot of them away again. I know one of my mates was going to go back after missing the last few games but he's now cancelled his ticket after reading this. It's a massive own goal from the company (lets just stop calling it a club at this stage because that's laughable). They use a captain who never speaks on or off the pitch and has been awfull for most of the last two seasons to try and issue a ralying call. It (along with all the other shite in the chronicle from John Hall, Malcolm Dix or whoever) shows that the protests are getting to them but it also shows a complete lack of understanding of us a fanbase. It's insulting and it's good to see it getting treat with the contempt it deserves.

Any chance of him unzipping his mouth to say he was mistranslated? to be fair he's a far better writer than the Knight Ryder, maybe the Ronnie Gill could give him a job when he hangs up his boots as he's a good listener.

• 6 months later...

#weneedyoutoputyournametothistoappeasethesupporters #versiontwo

You are loyal, passionate and knowledgeable fans, the best in football as far as I’m concerned.

“Even when we haven’t managed to get the result we wanted from a game, you’ve been able to see what we were trying to do throughout the game and have given us your backing all the way.

“I have to say your support has been like that all season.

“We are adapting to a new and exciting style of play under Steve McClaren and we’re starting to see things come together now.

“First and foremost we want to win, of course, but we also want to entertain and give you the kind of football you want to see from your team. That’s certainly our aim as the season progresses.

“I have lived in this football-mad city since 2008 and have loved every minute of it.”

“I have played football all over the world and experienced many different stadiums but there are few that can match St. James’ Park. We are a one-club city and the Geordies are very special.

“That’s why when we step out onto the field to represent your city, we do our absolute best to repay your support each and every time.

• 3 weeks later...

That can't be any worse than what he already offers, despite trying. He's so past it and it's a bit sad really, he could have left with the same kind of affection as Jonas had. But wear the captains armband and you can't take the piss like he does. Totally past it, he must know it.

I honestly think Colo is being subjected to far too much slagging on here. Sure he's getting on, sure his flaws are increasing, but he does put in some good blocks and challenges, and is still capable of having a decent game. He's comfortable on the ball and does carry if forward quite well. I believe his overall performance as a centre-half and captain is lacking, but I've seen a lot worse wearing a black n' white shirt in that position.