Harry Redknapp

Harry Redknapp should stop being derogatory about people who telephone radio stations. He's done it again now, and it's highly disrespectful. I've telephoned radio stations myself, so Harry Redknapp clearly thinks I'm a nugget.

He's not alone

:blush:

Golden nugget tbh

Someone has just said that Modric earns only 40,000 a week, and may be gunning for more money.

I don't care what the market says, if a player told Newcastle he wanted more than 40,000 a week, I'd say he could get stuffed. And luckily, that's what we seem to be doing.

I'm very proud of that. Why the hell should a club be pressurised to pay someone 40,000 a week. Pathetic. Let clubs do it if they want to, but good luck to those who refuse to take part in that stupid game.

We can get 11 people who will bust a gut for the club for free, so we certainly shouldn't be paying that kind of money.

I have no time for people who demand that their club should pay that kind of money to a player.

Harry Redknapp should stop being derogatory about people who telephone radio stations. He's done it again now, and it's highly disrespectful. I've telephoned radio stations myself, so Harry Redknapp clearly thinks I'm a nugget.

Deadman thinks you're a nugget for fucks sake.

What radio station did you phone?

Deadman thinks you're a nugget for fucks sake.

What radio station did you phone?

I'm not going to answer that question because you aren't polite, and it is not relevant :spit:

I can't believe this Polish halfwit can't see that he talks a load of shit. Yes you are a nugget by the way, those kind of nuggets you get in your shit after downing a packet of roasted nuts.

Edited by henda11

Someone has just said that Modric earns only 40,000 a week, and may be gunning for more money.

I don't care what the market says, if a player told Newcastle he wanted more than 40,000 a week, I'd say he could get stuffed. And luckily, that's what we seem to be doing.

I'm very proud of that. Why the hell should a club be pressurised to pay someone 40,000 a week. Pathetic. Let clubs do it if they want to, but good luck to those who refuse to take part in that stupid game.

We can get 11 people who will bust a gut for the club for free, so we certainly shouldn't be paying that kind of money.

I have no time for people who demand that their club should pay that kind of money to a player.

I think your on the wrong message board.

I think a team from this list here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Riding_C...Football_League where the players are paid in pints and half price football boots would be more suited to your own unique retarded take on the world.

Edited by citizenerased

and he would be right! :spit:

I think your on the wrong message board.

I think a team from this list here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Riding_C...Football_League where the players are paid in pints and half price football boots would be more suited to your own unique retarded take on the world.

Or http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/

• 1 month later...

rednapp is a friggin idiot there was one time he came into the training ground i think it was the sky sports reporter stopped him at the gate to chat to him and he wasnt wearing a fucking seatbelt. absolute fucking joke if i done that i would of gotten a ticket or fined

rednapp is a friggin idiot there was one time he came into the training ground i think it was the sky sports reporter stopped him at the gate to chat to him and he wasnt wearing a fucking seatbelt. absolute fucking joke if i done that i would of gotten a ticket or fined

YES. DEADMAN YOU ARE A LEGEND.