Harry Redknapp

yea i know i am hehe im fucked up lol god help us if i passed away one day heh you guys would explode on this forum lol hahahaha

Edited by DEADMAN

yea i know i am hehe im fucked up lol god help us if i passed away one day heh you guys would explode on this forum lol hahahaha

You're quite a legend, if you pass they will re-name one of the stands in your honour

• 3 months later...

I'd be a LOT more concerned if it was DEADers.

I'm going to use his posts and Sammy Ameobi's Tweets in a proposal for a BBC3 sketch show for them to pair up in.

:icon_lol: "Bangers 'n' Mash" ?

'Bubble & Squeak' ?

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Undoubtedly a good 'fucking football manager' though. I know the whole 'wheeler dealer' thing is a cliche too but he genuinely does some great business at times. £8 mill for VDV and sold crouch for £10-12 mill? I'm not gonna get all Leazes, but if he had came here and received the kind of support that Tottenham have given him then theres no reason that we wouldnt be where they are now.

Good manager. I don't get why everyone on here seems to hate him so much. He seems alright to me. Deserves a crack at the England job.

Lol at the op. I forgot about that weirdo pole. I wonder if he fucked off to the same place as CT and deano

Good manager. I don't get why everyone on here seems to hate him so much. He seems alright to me. Deserves a crack at the England job.

Lol at the op. I forgot about that weirdo pole. I wonder if he fucked off to the same place as CT and deano

I like him too. Dodgy punter, aye, but apart from getting results the players who've played for him all seem to like and respect him. A canny few say he's the best they've ever worked under. I fear it would've ended badly here like. I assume he was being spun the same tale as KK about the funds available etc. Can't see him having took well to Dennis Wise controlling the signings either.

Quality poster. Probably broke that place's transfer record. Definitely a trophy signing.

Edited by Year Zero