Taarabt sparks £10m chase

Christmas Tree

On the back of the signings we've made thus far it's far more critical that we sign a striker and sort out Enrique. With HBA coming back into the side next season and Marveaux and Cabaye being signed it's not like we've got a lot of space to facilitate him.

Not sure about Taarabt. 10m is alot for this guy.

'cept for that shit ton of cash we're sitting on that we haven't really touched yet...

Not worth 10 Million though in my opinion.

you'd have to be worried about the team spirit vanishing if we sign super egos like this kid. tidy player mind. him and a decent striker and no more outgoings would be pretty good going.

you'd have to be worried about the team spirit vanishing if we sign super egos like this kid. tidy player mind. him and a decent striker and no more outgoings would be pretty good going.

the negative effect on team spirit that egos will have won't even compare to the effect of selling off all of our experienced players. pardew's gonna need to do one hell of a job to build some cohesiveness once pre-season rolls around.

that said, while this kid's ego is a problem, the fact is that we need a viable forward line quite badly. with such a lethal midfield especially - we need finishers.

we also need a new captain who can unite people

... shola :spit:

I do not need one of the very big clubs at this stage of my career.

Well use some cunt else a stepping stone you disrespectful mug.

LOL

hes right though, disrespectful to a club of our size (regardless of recent achievements). As Stevie said its clearly a "you'll do to get me noticed by clubs who currently dont want to take a chance"

I do not need one of the very big clubs at this stage of my career.

Well use some cunt else a stepping stone you disrespectful mug.

I think he made a huge mistake saying that. Arrogant prick, it's a special type of person to go from Championship to Champions League never mind thinking he can

Its already been said, him and Ben Arfa in the same team, mouth watering stuff. We are used to the players at Newcastle that are harder to manage off the pitch so it won't be anything different with Taarabt, just sign this guy ASAP!!