Dead Wood...

Deano

So the club has said Ranger, Smith and Best can go, Lua Lua looks likely to join Brighton, Perch is looking for a new club, who else would you be looking to shift out as well as they arent really good enough to even be a squad player?

Personally i would keep best and let Lovenkrands go.

I think if offers came in for Guthrie and Ryan Taylor i'd let them go also, only thing with that though is we would be down on numbers when really expanding the squad is of utmost importance. Both could stay and provide backup however.

Apart from those mentioned i dont think anyone else needs moving on.

Ranger

Smith

Best

Lovenkrands

LuaLua

Perch

They are the group of players who dont look good enough and who i would consider dead wood.

Raylor

Shola

Guthrie

Williamson

Could go for a decent offer but would be happy for them to stay and cover.

Enrique

Barton

Jonas

Coloccini

Simpson

Have all been linked with moves away but i only really see Jose going and possibly Barton.

So the club has said Ranger, Smith and Best can go, Lua Lua looks likely to join Brighton, Perch is looking for a new club, who else would you be looking to shift out as well as they arent really good enough to even be a squad player?

I think if offers came in for Guthrie and Ryan Taylor i'd let them go also, only thing with that though is we would be down on numbers when really expanding the squad is of utmost importance. Both could stay and provide backup however.

Ranger

Smith

Best

Lovenkrands

LuaLua

Perch

They are the group of players who dont look good enough and who i would consider dead wood.

Raylor

Shola

Guthrie

Williamson

Enrique

Barton

Jonas

Coloccini

Simpson

Have all been linked with moves away but i only really see Jose going and possibly Barton.

Are you on about Lomana?

Fuck sake he fucking played 30 minutes of football for us you twat. Fuck off

Ranger

Smith

Best

Lovenkrands

LuaLua

Perch

Raylor

Shola

Guthrie

Williamson

Enrique

Barton

Jonas

Coloccini

Simpson

Are you on about Lomana?

We arent likely to be getting a super offer for him off Brighton so if he WAS good enough why would we be selling him then kevin? Fuck off.

RE: Armchair Penis...I only said Jose is likely to go from defence and apart from Perch wouldnt consider any of the others as dead wood. Read man.

Edited by Deano

Ranger

Smith

Best

Lovenkrands

LuaLua

Perch

Raylor

Shola

Guthrie

Williamson

Enrique

Barton

Jonas

Coloccini

Simpson

Are you on about Lomana?

We arent likely to be getting a super offer for him off Brighton so if he WAS good enough why would we be selling him then kevin? Fuck off.

RE: Armchair Penis...I only said Jose is likely to go from defence and apart from Perch wouldnt consider any of the others as dead wood. Read man.

Oi, quit sneaking in with 'Armchair Penis' quips, I served my time - unlike Claire Raynor... :spit:

Ranger

Smith

Best

Lovenkrands

LuaLua

Perch

Raylor

Shola

Guthrie

Williamson

Enrique

Barton

Jonas

Coloccini

Simpson

Are you on about Lomana?

Oi, quit sneaking in with 'Armchair Penis' quips, I served my time - unlike Claire Raynor... :icon_lol:

Is the wood dead now in the armchair? :spit:

Il get my coat :icon_lol:

sorry deano

but if we get rid of all the players you want us to we won't be allowed to play in the premier league next year

we need 8 home grown players over 21 in our 25 man squad, you sold all of them except the keepers in your OP

Ranger

Smith

Best

Lovenkrands

LuaLua

Perch

Raylor

Shola

Guthrie

Williamson

Enrique

Barton

Jonas

Coloccini

Simpson

fucking great these fantasy football threads

We don't have enough quality in the squad to be getting rid of the deadwood, particularly if we keep offloading first team players. Agree there is a lot of shite that would ideally be shifted but we don't have that luxury right now.