Spending the 35 million

I don't know why people are demanding that the 35 million be spent so soon.

The sooner it is spent, the less time there is to evaluate whoever we spend it on.

I can understand a belief that to get a good replacement for Carroll, the club must be prepared to spend.

But to squander the 35 million, very easily done, especially when done in a hurry, would be an absolute travesty, don't people agree?

We should enjoy the fact that we've got the 35 million, while at the same time getting cheap, youngish quality like Ba.

I remember the days of spending 17 million on Michael Owen - never again, please!

What are you blabbering on about. We have had the £35million for 7 months now. Do you honestly believe no fucker gives a second though to who they might want to sign before the transfer window opens?

Me blabbering? We've not had the 35 mill at all during a transfer window period.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Think before you spend, think before you talk (very similar, really :spit: )

Please don't try to engage in discussion with this bloke. Him and CT are completely draining any enjoyment out of this place. If you want to respond to him, just use the words fuck and off and leave it at that.

What are you blabbering on about. We have had the £35million for 7 months now. Do you honestly believe no fucker gives a second though to who they might want to sign before the transfer window opens?

Me blabbering? We've not had the 35 mill at all during a transfer window period.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Think before you spend, think before you talk (very similar, really :spit: )

surely during a transfer window is the worst time to evaluate players considering there not playing :icon_lol:

we've had 7 months to scout while all competitions have been in play ,

fan's want to see that spent cos we have had more than enough time to pick our targets ,

this regimes 5 year plan and all that jazz

and we dont trust the owners so seeing that money spent well during this winow would go a hell of a long way to getting everyone rowing in the same direction again for the first time in years

Edited by Hadrian

And what if there just aren't the right players available?

As I said, squandering money is the easiest thing in the world.

No it isn't, constantly talking shite is.

And what if there just aren't the right players available?

As I said, squandering money is the easiest thing in the world.

No it isn't, constantly talking shite is.

Oh, they both are. Trust me.

:spit:

Please don't try to engage in discussion with this bloke. Him and CT are completely draining any enjoyment out of this place. If you want to respond to him, just use the words fuck and off and leave it at that.

Indeed.

The ones who are draining this place these days are the likes of you who have absolutely no interest in Newcastle and just want to derail every thread into a bitching session.

If you want to respond to someone respond.

If you just want to bitch, get some gay friends.

If they piss you off that much, put them on ignore.

Its quite simple.

I totally agree with Toonraider and Chez that the bitching on here is getting way out of hand.

The good old piss taking that used to take place was quite funny. But these days it just seems like a group of 6 or 7 have no pleasure on these boards unless they are sniping.

Sadtastic. :spit:

Don't worry, I'm pretty close to putting both you and the Poland based cretin on ignore.

By the same token though, and along the lines of your tedious advice for posting on a message board - if you don't know enough to post intelligently on a subject, then just post nothing. I guarantee you people would rather not have to read another of your posts or threads on a topic about which you know fuck all, but for some reason feel the need to spout off at length. If you halved the number of posts you made a week, this would be a much better forum to visit. You don't have to give us your half-baked smiley-faced thoughts on absolutely everything. It's like reading a 4 year old's posts on a nuclear physics forum.

I'm not claiming to be a football expert btw. I'm not, and the level of my input on the football forum reflects that fact.

The good old piss taking that used to take place was quite funny. But these days it just seems like a group of 6 or 7 have no pleasure on these boards unless they are sniping.

See, I might have some sympathy if you were to name the 6 or 7 but my guessing is that its those most vocal against your views. Thats not sniping, its having a different opinion, something that Team Positive cant seem to understand.

*oops there I go, sniping again

See, I might have some sympathy if you were to name the 6 or 7 but my guessing is that its those most vocal against your views. Thats not sniping, its having a different opinion, something that Team Positive cant seem to understand.

*oops there I go, sniping again

Team Snipe

makes no difference. If you are still trying to asses targets during a transfer window they have not been scouted well enough imho