Insulting working-class fans from the past

In my opinion, fans demanding that their club pays players 50,000 a week are insulting the working-class fans who used to watch football in flocks.

In the olden days, football was regarded as a working-class sport, and the fans were proud of that fact.

There is no way on earth that the cloth-capped fans of yore would have approved of footballers being paid 50,000 a week.

Reduce players wages now, and then reduce ticket prices!!!

Enough is enough!!!

I call on the club I support to make every effort to do as well as possible on the pitch per pound spent!

do you think by typing these things out then they are going to happen?

everyone knows all this shit but unless you can persuade everyone in the WORLD to stop watching football then it's not going to fucking change.

So stop it with the wanna be keyboard revolutionary garbage

And yes, I keep my fish in a shoebox. FFS.

I'm going to get a new fence put up and I've been quoted £240 for the labour.

Nick, as an honourable gentleman I'm sure you think that's a bit steep. Would you do it for £10?

Nick, as an honourable gentleman I'm sure you think that's a bit steep. Would you do it for £10?

No, 240 is far more befitting. :icon_lol:

You are a true grafter!

But wake up, man, the people shouldn't be demanding that prancing superstars get 50,000 a week!!!

I'm not a Christian (I have no religion) but it reminds me of when the Jewish common people demanded that Jesus be crucified after all he had done was say things like 'rich people can't get to heaven' (Luke 18:25) and had told rich people to sell everything they owned and give the money to the poor.

do you think by typing these things out then they are going to happen?

everyone knows all this shit but unless you can persuade everyone in the WORLD to stop watching football then it's not going to fucking change.

So stop it with the wanna be keyboard revolutionary garbage

And yes, I keep my fish in a shoebox. FFS.

:spit::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

No, 240 is far more befitting. :spit:

You are a true grafter!

But wake up, man, the people shouldn't be demanding that prancing superstars get 50,000 a week!!!

I'm not a Christian (I have no religion) but it reminds me of when the Jewish common people demanded that Jesus be crucified after all he had done was say things like 'rich people can't get to heaven' (Luke 18:25) and had told rich people to sell everything they owned and give the money to the poor.

There isn't a funny/clever WTF picture on the internet that does this post justice.

No, 240 is far more befitting. :spit:

You are a true grafter!

There isn't a funny/clever WTF picture on the internet that does this post justice.

jfc.jpg

Click on ''My Controls'' then ''Manage Ignored users'' in the ''Options'' tab in the left hand side.

Add the name of the ignored user and click ok