How Old Are You

Christmas Tree

How old are you  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK then who's the only fucker older than me to have voted so far ?

Well I think Noelie is in the last group and I'm not sure whether he bothers with GC - maybe RobW?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK then who's the only fucker older than me to have voted so far ?

Well I think Noelie is in the last group and I'm not sure whether he bothers with GC - maybe RobW?

can only be one of those :icon_lol:

Noelie remembers winning the title in 1927 man

I'm 35 but I'm also very childish and immature, because I like it.

Best way to be. When you stop laughing at people tripping up in the street, and stories about people falling through, there's nee turning back from being a miserable cunt.

Best way to be. When you stop laughing at people tripping up in the street, and stories about people falling through, there's nee turning back from being a miserable cunt.

I still strike a ninja pose to fart , which my Mrs. & daughter find childish and hilarious respectively.

I still strike a ninja pose to fart , which my Mrs. & daughter find childish and hilarious respectively.

I always laugh whenever I let off a good fart like. Even better if you time it to music.

Flight of the Bumblebee is just asking for a follow-thru mind.

:icon_lol:

You can't even attempt when you've been on the drink the night before, I can never fart with confidence at such times.

You can't even attempt when you've been on the drink the night before, I can never fart with confidence at such times.

Was on the drink last neet and I had a McDonalds this morning and whenever I've farted today, I've had to cordon the blast radius off from everyone else.

Sounds like a bag of jelly dropped on a bass drum?

I hope those of you who like to fart out a tune have clicked the 0-16 category?! :lol:

Well if it was mental age every bloke would proudly put that range :icon_lol:

The only one I've manager is der der der der der der der der der GEORDIES!!! I bet someone out there can do fart to the tune of Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley though, I would actually watch BGT if someone like that ever appeared.

Sometimes I'm an old 37, others I'm a young 37. But I'm younger looking than my age. It amazes me when you find out the age of people you assume are roughly your age and they're ten years younger. Talk about letting yourself go! Too many pizza/kebab shops round selling cheap pizzas to lazy bastards, male and female, I think.

The median age is about 28-29 then going off this. Wonder what it would be N-O..........

WEEEEEEEEEEEEP WEEEEEEEEEEP WEEEEEEEEEEEP WEEEEEEEP WARNING....

Sorry I was away :o

Want me to start a corresponding thread on N-O and if our under 25's percentage is under the 30 odd percent on here then there is some desperate backtracking to be had? :gettin:

I joined here around the time we signed Bramble and Viana I think, I was on another forum just before that but it got closed down. Think they had the link on .com but decided to remove it.