How Old Are You

Christmas Tree

How old are you  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The median age is about 28-29 then going off this. Wonder what it would be N-O..........

WEEEEEEEEEEEEP WEEEEEEEEEEP WEEEEEEEEEEEP WEEEEEEEP WARNING....

Sorry I was away :)

Want me to start a corresponding thread on N-O and if our under 25's percentage is under the 30 odd percent on here then there is some desperate backtracking to be had? :rolleyes:

I joined here around the time we signed Bramble and Viana I think, I was on another forum just before that but it got closed down. Think they had the link on .com but decided to remove it.

Surely it's longer than that??

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i'm fairly sure :) I remember we signed them when I was on holiday (and we were linked with David Dunn for £10m), the forum went down and I couldn't find it so I emailed Cheyne (or thinking about it, it might have been Tanzo, sorry Tanzo) and they linked me to TT.

17, that awkward middle age were the government doesn't mind you getting any lass you want pregnant, but as soon as it comes to drinking alcohol, then fucking hell they must do anything they can to stop you

• 5 months later...