What made you sign up to Toontastic

Christmas Tree

Where you going?

As tempting as it is to spend another summer getting eaten alive by Swedish mosquitos, I've decided to treat myself to a couple of weeks in the south of France. I promise I'll try to be a regular poster when I get back.

ah, you've ruined it. ;)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you going?

As tempting as it is to spend another summer getting eaten alive by Swedish mosquitos, I've decided to treat myself to a couple of weeks in the south of France. I promise I'll try to be a regular poster when I get back.

ah, you've ruined it. :lol:

Sorry. I'll shut up now, then. ;)

Where you going?

ah, you've ruined it. <_<

Sorry. I'll shut up now, then. :lol:

Tits or GTFO

;)

Where you going?

Tits or GTFO

;)

TITS!!! You don't want to see my tits, believe me! You hear Sweden and you assume I'm some gorgeous blue-eyed blonde with big knockers. What you've got here is an ugly old ex-pat married to a gorgeous blue-eyed blonde with big tits.

Where you going?

Tits or GTFO

;)

TITS!!! You don't want to see my tits, believe me! You hear Sweden and you assume I'm some gorgeous blue-eyed blonde with big knockers. What you've got here is an ugly old ex-pat married to a gorgeous blue-eyed blonde with big tits.

.. go on

Where you going?

Tits or GTFO

;)

.. go on

That was a mistake, wasn't it! I'm going to stop there before the Swedish Thought Police cotton on to me. And anyway, I hate big tits. I know that probably makes me some sort of pervert, but that's the way it is.

That was a mistake, wasn't it! I'm going to stop there before the Swedish Thought Police cotton on to me. And anyway, I hate big tits. I know that probably makes me some sort of pervert, but that's the way it is.

No, it makes you a connoisseur.

There are chaps who think massive Bristols = fit, they're not.

Edited by The Fish

The pressure to maintain grammatically correct posts will be some burden. Good luck with it and welcome to the board!

Cheers! I allow myself the odd mistake, so I won't feel too much pressure. The real burden is gonna be keeping some of you lot in line. Some people on here are guilty of the most outrageous crimes against the English language, and I just won't have it, do you here me!

No, it makes you a connoisseur.

There are chaps who think massive Bristols = fit, they're not.

I'm convinced a liking for big tits is a sign of some sort of mother issues. My other issues led me to an appreciation of fine whiskies. Real men drink Islay whisky, they don't spend all their time thinking about girly tits.

The pressure to maintain grammatically correct posts will be some burden. Good luck with it and welcome to the board!

Cheers! I allow myself the odd mistake, so I won't feel too much pressure. The real burden is gonna be keeping some of you lot in line. Some people on here are guilty of the most outrageous crimes against the English language, and I just won't have it, do you here me!

Hear. Cracking up already.

;)

;)

Fuck!!! Spelling doesn't count :lol:

;)

Welcome!

You should of being more careful there. People might loose respect ;)

;)

Welcome!

Thanks, TR. I've been lurking here for so long I feel I know most of you already.

Nothing wrong with 'gonna' (it's called semantic bleaching). Just dont say 'I'm gonna the pub'!

I'm thoroughly ashamed of writing 'here', though. Should have joined N-O instead.

I think the damage is done. I'll have to change my name to T. Fuckwit.

Ha! Nice one!

Edited by Grammar Police

I think the damage is done. I'll have to change my name to T. Fuckwit.

Ha! Nice one!

:lol:

;)

Welcome!

Thanks, TR. I've been lurking here for so long I feel I know most of you already.

Nothing wrong with 'gonna' (it's called semantic bleaching). Just dont say 'I'm gonna the pub'!

I'm thoroughly ashamed of writing 'here', though. Should have joined N-O instead.

:lol:

No stay here, we need new posters to liven the place up! Why have you not been tempted to sign up before then?

;)

Perhaps not, but neglecting to finish your sentence with a full stop does.

Welcome btw. <_<

;)

Perhaps not, but neglecting to finish your sentence with a full stop does.

Welcome btw. <_<

Ahem "Poet, Warrior, King"

This board's rife with pedantry!

Looks like we've got a decent one here. I look forward to his first throwdown with Leazes. Then we'll see the real measure of the man.

He'll run screaming for the hills, if he's any sense ;)