What made you sign up to Toontastic

Christmas Tree

The pressure to maintain grammatically correct posts will be some burden. Good luck with it and welcome to the board!

Cheers! I allow myself the odd mistake, so I won't feel too much pressure. The real burden is gonna be keeping some of you lot in line. Some people on here are guilty of the most outrageous crimes against the English language, and I just won't have it, do you here me!

;)

Welcome!

Thanks, TR. I've been lurking here for so long I feel I know most of you already.

Nothing wrong with 'gonna' (it's called semantic bleaching). Just dont say 'I'm gonna the pub'!

I'm thoroughly ashamed of writing 'here', though. Should have joined N-O instead.

:lol:

No stay here, we need new posters to liven the place up! Why have you not been tempted to sign up before then?

This is just going from bad to worse! I'm getting off this thread before I make an even bigger fool of myself.

I have been tempted before. Many times. The thing is, I've mainly been using this forum (and N-O) to keep up-to-date with what's going on at NUFC. I haven't been to Newcastle since I was about 10, but my dad's folks are all from Prudhoe so I feel part Geordie and I've been following the Toon from a distance since I was a nipper. I've spent the last 20 years living abroad, so sites like this one have been important to me.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pressure to maintain grammatically correct posts will be some burden. Good luck with it and welcome to the board!

Cheers! I allow myself the odd mistake, so I won't feel too much pressure. The real burden is gonna be keeping some of you lot in line. Some people on here are guilty of the most outrageous crimes against the English language, and I just won't have it, do you here me!

;)

Welcome!

Thanks, TR. I've been lurking here for so long I feel I know most of you already.

Nothing wrong with 'gonna' (it's called semantic bleaching). Just dont say 'I'm gonna the pub'!

I'm thoroughly ashamed of writing 'here', though. Should have joined N-O instead.

No stay here, we need new posters to liven the place up! Why have you not been tempted to sign up before then?

This is just going from bad to worse! I'm getting off this thread before I make an even bigger fool of myself.

I have been tempted before. Many times. The thing is, I've mainly been using this forum (and N-O) to keep up-to-date with what's going on at NUFC. I haven't been to Newcastle since I was about 10, but my dad's folks are all from Prudhoe so I feel part Geordie and I've been following the Toon from a distance since I was a nipper. I've spent the last 20 years living abroad, so sites like this one have been important to me.

Then its way time you joined in! Have Fun GP. <_<

Looks like we've got a decent one here. I look forward to his first throwdown with Leazes. Then we'll see the real measure of the man.

He'll run screaming for the hills, if he's any sense ;)

And what makes you think I wouldn't agree with every word he says? We might be soul mates. :lol:

Looks like we've got a decent one here. I look forward to his first throwdown with Leazes. Then we'll see the real measure of the man.

He'll run screaming for the hills, if he's any sense :lol:

And what makes you think I wouldn't agree with every word he says? We might be soul mates. :whistle:

<_<;)

You should of being more careful there. People might loose respect ;)

I think the damage is done. I'll have to change my name to T. Fuckwit.

Ha! Nice one!

Can we just call you Terry for short?

Ha! Nice one!

Wor Tezza has more of a Geordie feel to it, don't you think? But give me a chance to redeem myself first. If I don't fall foul of the Spelling Police for two weeks, you can hold back on the piss-taking.

Ha! Nice one!

Wor Tezza has more of a Geordie feel to it, don't you think? But give me a chance to redeem myself first. If I don't fall foul of the Spelling Police for two weeks, you can hold back on the piss-taking.

Only if you use this as your avatar.

terry.jpg

Grammar Police, you say??

Hmmmmm, that's an anagram of Mag Ram Policer. You must be an Ashley sympathiser then?

Welcome ;) .

Team Anagramers.

I think it's an anagram of Stupid Cunt Who Should have Signed Up Under Another Name.

Big Mike? Love him to bits. Thinking of having a sex change just so I can have his babies :lol:

Anyway, I'm off on holiday now. See you in a fortnight.

GP.

These are all anagrams of one of our erstwhile posters;

Miss Chatterer 

Rims Catheters 

Shitter Scream 

Creams Her Tits

And the piéce de resistance … Match Resister

;)

Guess who?

Miss Chatterer 

Rims Catheters 

Shitter Scream 

Creams Her Tits

;)

Guess who?

Knob Cheese. Which may, or may not, be yet another anagram of Christmas Tree.

Miss Chatterer 

Rims Catheters 

Shitter Scream 

Creams Her Tits

;)

Guess who?

Put Christmas Tree into google translate (Swedish), then anagram the result.

Lard Jut.

I shit thee not. <_<

Miss Chatterer 

Rims Catheters 

Shitter Scream 

Creams Her Tits

;)

Guess who?

Put Christmas Tree into google translate (Swedish), then anagram the result.

Lard Jut.

I shit thee not. <_<

And how many countries did you go through before you got that. :whistle: