What made you sign up to Toontastic

Christmas Tree

That was hilarious like. They complete lost the plot. This kid was threatening physical violence because I said halloumi was Turkish :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

They're the most fiercly proud people I've ever seen the Greeks. Speak to one and you'll sharp realise the only history that exists is Greek history, World Wars pale in to insignificance compared to their past like....

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was hilarious like. They complete lost the plot. This kid was threatening physical violence because I said halloumi was Turkish :lol:

:icon_lol:

They're the most fiercly proud people I've ever seen the Greeks. Speak to one and you'll sharp realise the only history that exists is Greek history, World Wars pale in to insignificance compared to their past like....

The Greek and Macedonian fans actually had a massive brawl outside Eurovision the year it was in Belgrade. Class. :icon_lol: They do think they invented absolutely everything like.

Similar to JawD, Geordie Fish (The Fish), Chayton (Craig) et al. Joined the original TT, moved with the masses over to N-O, then got informed of the breakaway board and moved back.

Speaking of JawD, I reckon we should start a "Bring Back the Cow" foundation, to bring that avatar back!

I remember a 'ghost of JawD' user. Was that on a back-up board?

But but but! I like my image of Kate Bush :lol:

Aye, Ghost of JawD was when we were at the back up Toon-Chat forum.

Similar to JawD, Geordie Fish (The Fish), Chayton (Craig) et al. Joined the original TT, moved with the masses over to N-O, then got informed of the breakaway board and moved back.

Speaking of JawD, I reckon we should start a "Bring Back the Cow" foundation, to bring that avatar back!

Didnt you have a bumblebee as well or have I just imagined that?

Didnt you have a bumblebee as well or have I just imagined that?

Yeah you imagined that. :lol:

I'm imagining some crap this week then. I was confusing Fish's provenance the other day too!

It's not just this week sunshine.

Seen TT on a link from a poster on here and thought it looked canny. Can't remember what it was about but I was impressed with some of the posts, wish I could remember who impressed me now, like! :lol: It was 2009.

Where you going?

As tempting as it is to spend another summer getting eaten alive by Swedish mosquitos, I've decided to treat myself to a couple of weeks in the south of France. I promise I'll try to be a regular poster when I get back.