Champions League Draw

Guest alex

Good luck to liverpool winning it last year. And it's daft to trot out this they got more revenue than us, so it's a bad thing bollocks.

It's not their fault Newcastle underachieved and mismanaged on and off the pitch last season.

68916[/snapback]

Of course it's not, but you're happy to see other English teams get bigger are you?

Amazing :lol:

68919[/snapback]

They deserved it, I'm more concerned about Newcastle getting it right than using spurious arguments like that. As far as I'm concerned you're talking shite.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall qualify my position Mr. Gol.

An english team winning gives the prem a higher status and surely even more global marketing pull, surely we'd benefit from that too.

I was petrified that the prem's CL allocation would drop to 3 if prem teams continued to do so averagely (after manure's lucky win), and if we had to get into the top 3 to qualify i think that would be NUFC stuffed for a vwey long time. So my motives were purely selfish.

Add to that the Italians think no one can teach them anything about footall....

Good luck to liverpool winning it last year. And it's daft to trot out this they got more revenue than us, so it's a bad thing bollocks.

It's not their fault Newcastle underachieved and mismanaged on and off the pitch last season.

68916[/snapback]

Of course it's not, but you're happy to see other English teams get bigger are you?

68919[/snapback]

They deserved it, I'm more concerned about Newcastle getting it right than using spurious arguments like that. As far as I'm concerned you're talking shite.

68928[/snapback]

Oh, well I must be then :nah:

I'd love it for Newcastle to be the biggest team in the world, and win everything; but because that's not happening, I'd rather it not get harder and harder to succeed because the teams around us are getting bigger.

Don't you mind when rivals succeed then?

As far as I'm concerned you've got your head stuck up your arse. :huh:

quality post flagpole.

68922[/snapback]

Noooooo, don't turn this place into N-O!

:lol:

68924[/snapback]

I believe GREAT post is the correct terminology :huh:

quality post flagpole.

68922[/snapback]

Noooooo, don't turn this place into N-O!

:lol:

68924[/snapback]

I believe GREAT post is the correct terminology :huh:

68933[/snapback]

Corner%20Post.jpg

68916[/snapback]

Amazing :huh:

68919[/snapback]

Says the one with the soft spot for Chelsea? :lol:

Edited by Isegrim

68916[/snapback]

68919[/snapback]

68928[/snapback]

Oh, well I must be then :nah:

I'd love it for Newcastle to be the biggest team in the world, and win everything; but because that's not happening, I'd rather it not get harder and harder to succeed because the teams around us are getting bigger.

As far as I'm concerned you've got your head stuck up your arse. :huh:

68930[/snapback]

More shite from you, just fuck off and die you cunt.

Real Madrid v ARSENAL

Will be a great gane. Galacticos play the arrogent French side. They want the manager and they want to beat the team - What I really want to know is, who will be manager of Madrid at that point!?

Madrid to go through - for sure.

Werder Bremen v Juventus

Dont need to say anything here, Juve through already.

Bayern Munich v AC Milan

Will be a spectacular game, I can see Bayern CRUSHIN Ac Milan.

PSV Eindhoven v Lyon

Will be a cracker for sure, Lyon are STRONG but PSV are fast - fancy Lyon though.

Ajax v Inter Milan

Hmm ..

Benfica v LIVERPOOL

Oh Phulleezz!! Could they get it any easier!

RANGERS v Villarreal

The most boring game of the draw, I wont watch it - no, not even the highlights!

Chelsea v Barca

Bring it on, Essien and Xavi both out. This time we play home first. Must say, I am a bit worried, but I have faith and know we can do it.

FORZA CHELSEA!

well we beat juventus, Leverkusen, Chelsea and Milan. Yes we have one of the worst teams, but if we get through, we will get a bigger team.

Kit will be there today

68840[/snapback]

Howay man, even we beat Leverkusen so that's nowt to shout about...

68864[/snapback]

Aye, but Juventus, Chelsea and Milan. Credit where it's due I reckon.

68868[/snapback]

Yeah, i cheered like crazy when the 'Pool won it last year, i barely smiled when manure did.

68872[/snapback]

I was in connecticut watching it, liverpool were getting beat 3-0 at half time so i gave my bird a quick ring, she started an argument over nowt and by the time i sat back down it was 3-3. never forgave her. dumped her the day i got back.

68916[/snapback]

Amazing :angry:

68919[/snapback]

68928[/snapback]

Oh, well I must be then :blush:

As far as I'm concerned you've got your head stuck up your arse. :blush:

68930[/snapback]

More shite from you, just fuck off and die you cunt.

68940[/snapback]

Oooooooh, bit touchy ;)

Not at all. Just won't have clowns like you spouting shit without pulling them up on it.

Have a nice christmas and new year though.

69545[/snapback]

Ahh, so the old "resort to personal abuse" rather than sensible discussion raises it's head again. Well done, good posting technique ;)

So tell me; I should accept your point of view regarding be happy that Liverpool won, but you shouldn't have to accept my point that I'm not happy about it?

Cheer them on all you want, but don't dismiss my own opinion as shite simply because it's not one you agree with.

Not at all. Just won't have clowns like you spouting shit without pulling them up on it.

69545[/snapback]

Just because he's wearing that outfit in his profile, I don't think that's how he actually makes a living, could be wrong like... ;)

69545[/snapback]

Ahh, so the old "resort to personal abuse" rather than sensible discussion raises it's head again. Well done, good posting technique ;)

So tell me; I should accept your point of view regarding be happy that Liverpool won, but you shouldn't have to accept my point that I'm not happy about it?

Cheer them on all you want, but don't dismiss my own opinion as shite simply because it's not one you agree with.

69551[/snapback]

I reckon Alberto wanted Liverpool to win the CL because (I'm guessing here) he quite likes them 'Gol wanted them to lose because he doesn't like them (and loves Chelsea). Simple as :angry:

69545[/snapback]

69551[/snapback]

I reckon Alberto wanted Liverpool to win the CL because (I'm guessing here) he quite likes them 'Gol wanted them to lose because he doesn't like them (and loves Chelsea). Simple as :blush:

69558[/snapback]

:blush:

I love Lampard, not Chelsea :angry:

Gotta be honest and agree with Gol on this one. I would cheer on some English but only those not competing with Newcastle, which this season isnt any. I never could understand why I should do what the media says and support a team just because they are English like!