Your plats?

WordPlay

Should have it on Assassin's Creed 2, but one of the tombs glitched so I don't have the trophy for it, but have the seal and Altair's armour. Leaves me on 98%. And a little bit annoyed. Otherwise I normally just have a go at a few, then get bored, so nothing else is above like 75%.

Got all them on Oblivion and Assassin's Creed 2 on the 360. Oblivion when I was ill and had fuck all to do and AC2 when my net went down and the only page I had open was a map for all the feathers.

Well on my way to Platting Pacman DX though. It's fucking mint.

when i had black ops i only did the single mode in normal difficulty i mostly get bronze and silver trophies but then i got rid of it cause it sucked

when i had black ops i only did the single mode in normal difficulty i mostly get bronze and silver trophies but then i got rid of it cause it sucked

Be glad that you did it in that mode. I'm trying to get through the campaign in veteran mode and I'm stuck on mission 3. Given it a good double digit amount of attempts. It's fucking impossible

Be glad that you did it in that mode. I'm trying to get through the campaign in veteran mode and I'm stuck on mission 3. Given it a good double digit amount of attempts. It's fucking impossible

You ever try COD2 on Veteran?

No, my first COD was Big Red One. Why? Was it virtually undoable?

No, my first COD was Big Red One. Why? Was it virtually undoable?

It was basically a test of how much frustration you could take before packing it in. Your bloke could take very little damage and you were up against super soldiers and you know what COD's like for its big set pieces with loads of enemies on screen. If you've never played COD2 though, you should get it and play through it, it's my favourite one.