Premier League Transfers 2011/2012

Deano

Keep a track of the in's and out's of other premiership teams.

Will be interesting to see who our nearest rivals will be bringing in and letting go as well as who the big guns are signing.

Feel free to add any I mite of missed and others as they happen.

Arsenal...

In:

Carl Jenkinson - Undisclosed (Apx 1.5mil)

Out:

Aston Villa...

In:

Out:

Brad Friedel - Spurs - FREE

Blackburn...

In:

Out:

Phil Jones - Man Utd - 18.7mil

Bolton...

In:

Out:

Chelsea...

In:

Out:

Everton...

In:

Out:

James Vaughan - Norwich City - Undisclosed (Apx 2mil)

Steve Morison - Norwich City - Undisclosed (Apx 750k)

Tom Donegan - Fulham - Undisclosed (500k)

Fulham...

In:

Tom Donegan - Undisclosed

Out:

Liverpool...

In:

Jordan Henderson - 22mil

Out:

Man City...

In:

Out:

Man Utd...

In:

Phil Jones - 18.7mil

Out:

Richie De Laet - Norwich - LOAN

Newcastle United...:icon_lol:

In:

Yohan Cabaye - 4.3mil

Sylvain Marveaux - FREE

Demba Ba - FREE

Mehdi Abeid - Reprted 500k Compensation

Out:

Kevin Nolan - West Ham - 4.5mil (3mil+1.5mil If West Ham are promoted)

Sol Campbell - Released

Shefki Kuqi - Released

Norwich City...

In:

Richie De Laet - LOAN

James Vaughan - Undisclosed (Apx 2mil)

Steve Morison - Undisclosed (Apx 750k)

Out:

QPR...

In:

Out:

Stoke...

In:

Out:

Sunderland...

In:

Out:

Jordan Henderson - Liverpool - 22mil

Swansea...

In:

Danny Graham - 4mil

Out:

Tottenham...

In:

Out:

WBA...

In:

Billy Jones - FREE

Gareth McAuley - FREE

Out:

Wigan...

In:

Out:

Wolves...

In:

Out:

Edited by Deano

Nee bosh :icon_lol:

Should you not include the loan players that left clubs from last season if you're going to include loan players in???

Is it not the point to put players in here who have agreed deals for NEXT season?

Feel free to point out which you mean.

Also the likes of Kuqi and Campbell whose contracts have expired?

FFS, more holes than a swiss cheese!

Added.

It was late and i was tired.

At least im making an effort. :icon_lol:

• 2 weeks later...
"You could say we've got five new players who we didn't have last year. We've obviously lost Kevin Nolan, but we've gained Yohan Cabaye, Demba Ba, Sylvain Marveaux. And then there is Hatem Ben Arfa and Dan Gosling.

"Hatem could be the best signing if he stays fit all year, and we're looking forward to seeing what Dan can do as well. As we kick off, with the exception of a little injury to James Perch, everyone is fit and well which is great news."

Add Ben Arfa and Gosling in there.

"You could say we've got five new players who we didn't have last year. We've obviously lost Kevin Nolan, but we've gained Yohan Cabaye, Demba Ba, Sylvain Marveaux. And then there is Hatem Ben Arfa and Dan Gosling.

"Hatem could be the best signing if he stays fit all year, and we're looking forward to seeing what Dan can do as well. As we kick off, with the exception of a little injury to James Perch, everyone is fit and well which is great news."

Add Ben Arfa and Gosling in there.

Perch being injured is another bonus....add that.

ANyone else concerned that although we've signed two players of note (Ba and Cabaye), Marveux and Abeid come with little to nothing known about them? I like to think I know a little of foreign leagues, but I've genuinely not heard anything of these two. Can anybody shed a little light on them? I'm not against picking up talent for nothing, but I've just got a Diatta feeling going on and I can't shake it.

Liverpool have signed Charlie Adam who is a vastly better player than Henderson, looking fairly strong in the middle of the park now with him and meireless (who started out shite but really came to under dalglish) I'd be surprised if steven gerrard plays 90 mins in more than half of their league games next season he injured again isnt he?

Man City have signed some centre half, Savic, who I've never heard of.

and Arsenal are near to completing Gervinhos signing, so it turns out he wasn't full of Nzogbia like "im going to arsenal" shite

Liverpool have signed Charlie Adam who is a vastly better player than Henderson, looking fairly strong in the middle of the park now with him and meireless (who started out shite but really came to under dalglish) I'd be surprised if steven gerrard plays 90 mins in more than half of their league games next season he injured again isnt he?

and Arsenal are near to completing Gervinhos signing, so it turns out he wasn't full of Nzogbia like "im going to arsenal" shite

nzog will have to play for shit teas because of his attitude.

savic is a very very good defender.

Edited by canofbeans

Gerrard is finished.

Gerrard is finished.

I think you're right.

I think Gerrard will score more goals than cabaye next season. They've signed so many good players, he won't feel he has to carry the team anymore.

I might go out on a limb and say he'll score more than cabaye and ameobi together.