Premier League Transfers 2011/2012

Deano

I think Gerrard will score more goals than cabaye next season. They've signed so many good players, he won't feel he has to carry the team anymore.

I might go out on a limb and say he'll score more than cabaye and ameobi together.

Tbh if you put a thoosand quid on that you'd get a quid back

I think Gerrard will score more goals than cabaye next season. They've signed so many good players, he won't feel he has to carry the team anymore.

I might go out on a limb and say he'll score more than cabaye and ameobi together.

you'll find absolutely no one to argue that point with you, I think the limb you're going out on is an enormous limb with a handrail and a safety net underneath it.

hahah nice plate why have nufc badge on it dumb idiot. wont make any difference once brown and the other chab see what a crummy shithole scumberland is huh they will sharp leave like a shot

mackems signings looking better than ours so far. Brown and O'Shea will give good service. Who would you pick in a team to play for your life tomorrow - them two or useless fucking Simpson and Steven Taylor? Gardner and Larsson not superstars but proven in the PL. Wickham, who knows, but potentially better than anything we have up front. Untried bargain basement Frenchmen and blokes who can't pass a medical anywhere else our stunning signings...let the good times roll..

mackems signings looking better than ours so far. Brown and O'Shea will give good service. Who would you pick in a team to play for your life tomorrow - them two or useless fucking Simpson and Steven Taylor? Gardner and Larsson not superstars but proven in the PL. Wickham, who knows, but potentially better than anything we have up front. Untried bargain basement Frenchmen and blokes who can't pass a medical anywhere else our stunning signings...let the good times roll..

Simpson and Taylor aren't that bad. Cabaye is hardly an untried bargain basement Frenchman. Ba obviously passed a medical at West Ham and you know full well that Marveaux didn't join Liverpool because of a contractual dispute as opposed to a medical one.

Judge the club on September the 1st.

Simpson and Taylor aren't that bad. Cabaye is hardly an untried bargain basement Frenchman. Ba obviously passed a medical at West Ham and you know full well that Marveaux didn't join Liverpool because of a contractual dispute as opposed to a medical one.

Judge the club on September the 1st.

I did say "so far". And so far I'm completely underwhelmed. But I shouldn't be surprised, on-field success is clearly not on the agenda these days. That costs money. Mike's in this to make some money now, not to spend it. I think he went there, and he didn't like it...

Older players offloaded by Manu don't appear to be a success, and want big salaries. I wouldn't want Brown or O'Shea.

Sunderland have spent over £30m and I'm happier with our signings any day of the week.

They have so far gone backwards on the team that started last season.

Bendtner and Almunia not included in Arsenals pre-season tour so that they can finalise transfers.

I'd happily have bendtner here, think he'd improve by loads with consistent games and being the centre of attention up front like.

I would. Not for the 12 million they're after though.

Bendtner and Almunia not included in Arsenals pre-season tour so that they can finalise transfers.

I'd happily have bendtner here, think he'd improve by loads with consistent games and being the centre of attention up front like.

not a fan of his. his got a massive ego which really does my head in. he finds it hard to score goals in a team like arsenal so wont expect much if his playing for a mid table team. i can see him moving from club to club without doing anything special with his career. he lacks talent and from the outside seems like he lacks the mental attributes to became a top player

not a fan of his. his got a massive ego which really does my head in. he finds it hard to score goals in a team like arsenal so wont expect much if his playing for a mid table team. i can see him moving from club to club without doing anything special with his career. he lacks talent and from the outside seems like he lacks the mental attributes to became a top player

Don't think he's short of talent like. Even if he's not as good as he thinks he is.

Don't think he's short of talent like. Even if he's not as good as he thinks he is.

Nail, head. Good player but he seems to think he's the new V.Basten.

I'd be canny happy if he ended up here btw.

edit: and before anyone picks it up I know he's not the same nationality.

Edited by AgentAxeman