Matuidi and Erding

Deano

we will never ever be paying double figures in fee's for a single player so it's not going to happen

One for the predictions thread when someone gets a chance.

we will never ever be paying double figures in fee's for a single player so it's not going to happen

Under this current owner of course but yup put that in there!

Yeah, I assumed you meant the last bit. Defo one for the thread, seeing as that's what its there for.

Agents are full of wind and pish what they shouldn't even be published. They'll manipulate anything and anyone to get a deal over the line. If by some miracle we sign Erdinc and Matuidi for the £23m being banded about, I'd expect the agent won't be too disappointed with his commission.

I dont want fucking erding, he wil be a dud. PSG reject good enough for a European push suddenly? ESPECIALLY at the quoted 10 mill..

for 3-4 mill, I`d take him as a impact sub behind say Sturridge and Ba..

Erding is going to cost a bit in booze as well because whenever I hear his name I want a pint. Mind you I could say the same about Ba.

has Gejon set the balls in motion yet :icon_lol:

We can spend the money much better than on Matuidi and Erdinc

Matuidi we don't need a player who plays his position and for the price quoted

And Erdinc I don't think will cut it or be worth the money we're supposedly going to pay

at the moment, its just a "link" though.

We can spend the money much better than on Matuidi and Erdinc

Matuidi we don't need a player who plays his position and for the price quoted

And Erdinc I don't think will cut it or be worth the money we're supposedly going to pay

at the moment, its just a "link" though.

Hopefully it'll stay that way :icon_lol:

As far as Matuidi goes, I`d say between Tiotes sending off`s and yellow card suspensions + African cup, theres 10-15 games right there for him to play. Add in a few injuries and what-not`s + cup games and we can easily slot him in for 20+ games a season.

THAT being said, why choose either over the other? Could play something like this:

Krul

Simpson Colo Taylor M`Bengue

Tiote Matuidi

Ben Arfa Cabaye Marveaux

Ba

Howay the Frogs! .Get the onions and garlic out for the lads !!!

Edited by Saltwater

I dont want fucking erding, he wil be a dud. PSG reject good enough for a European push suddenly? ESPECIALLY at the quoted 10 mill..

Erding is going to cost a bit in booze as well because whenever I hear his name I want a pint. Mind you I could say the same about Ba.

Black Sheep?

Black Sheep?

:icon_lol: I'll give you that one.

10m for top-tier British prospects won't even get in the ballpark. The figures mentioned in relation to Chamberlain is all the evidence you need - 12m for a fantastically gifted talent, but still raw and untested at top flight level. The market has blown out, in comparison to Wallcot's move. Sturridge has performance track record on his side. 10m talk, of a Sturridge move is pie in the sky stuff.