Lawro's Predictions

sweetleftpeg

West Ham v Newcastle

West Ham just seem to keep going and they are still doing well.

This is an attractive fixture - West Ham pour forward and of course that is the only way Newcastle can play.

I think it is going to be an open, attractive encounter, which will end in a draw.

He's either;

a) taking the piss

b ) never watched us since 1996

c) arse licking his mate AGAIN

Edited by sweetleftpeg

West Ham v Newcastle

This is an attractive fixture - West Ham pour forward and of course that is the only way Newcastle can play.

I think it is going to be an open, attractive encounter, which will end in a draw.

He's either;

a) taking the piss

68813[/snapback]

All three tbh.

West Ham v Newcastle

He's either;

a) taking the piss

68813[/snapback]

All three tbh.

68819[/snapback]

Agreed. He's a complete cunt.

why not, by two goals id say

68891[/snapback]

I'll go D, Scunnytom hasn't watched us since '96! :lol:

68894[/snapback]

I'm beginning to think he's never watched us. Considering his lass lives up in Newcastle, and is a Newcastle fan, I think he needs to have a word with himself :huh:

68891[/snapback]

68894[/snapback]

I'm beginning to think he's never watched us. Considering his lass lives up in Newcastle, and is a Newcastle fan, I think he needs to have a word with himself :huh:

68897[/snapback]

She aint a fan, she scunny through and through. I think yuo should win 2-0 or so, its west ham ffs

68891[/snapback]

68894[/snapback]

68897[/snapback]

She aint a fan, she scunny through and through. I think yuo should win 2-0 or so, its west ham ffs

68902[/snapback]

She's lying then :nah:

7th place West Ham you mean? Have you actually seen Newcastle play in the last 2 years?

shes been to watch them once last season in the UEFA cup. Shes a Scunthorpe Fan. I still don't see how you bea arsenal then expect to struggle v west ham. if you loo at it like that then everyone above you should beat you

68918[/snapback]

We were at home.

We're playing West Ham away.

It's in London.

shes been to watch them once last season in the UEFA cup. Shes a Scunthorpe Fan. I still don't see how you bea arsenal then expect to struggle v west ham. if you loo at it like that then everyone above you should beat you

68918[/snapback]

Football doesn't really work like that, We beat West Brom 3-0, they beat Everton 4-1, who then beat us 1-0. We're looking at the styles of play, strengths and weaknesses etc. and I personally feel 2-1 either way or a 'classic' 1-1.

See the Souness article saying we're going 'Back to Basics' after the Arsenal win?

Made me laugh, i wasn't aware we'd tried anything complicated!

Must have been very subtle.

68948[/snapback]

I've noticed a complex and intricate tapestry of bullshit.

68918[/snapback]

This'll be the Arsenal that have lost 5, drawn 2, and only won one away this year.

1-1 with the Hammers I reckon, or maybe 2-1 to them.

Is Owen fit?

68918[/snapback]

Mate I expect us to struggle against everyone at the moment. Particularly after we couldn't beat Wigan reserves the other week.

At least I get pleasantly surprised like last weekend every now and then though. :lol:

68891[/snapback]

68894[/snapback]

68897[/snapback]

68902[/snapback]

A few people need to eat some words methinks. Scunnytom would appear to have got it spot on.

A few people need to eat some words methinks. Scunnytom would appear to have got it spot on.

69198[/snapback]

Ahem, yep fair point. Busy eating my words as I type this.

Spookily accurate prediction, I'm thinking of forming a religion in his honour tbh. :lol:

69198[/snapback]

Ahem, yep fair point. Busy eating my words as I type this.

Spookily accurate prediction, I'm thinking of forming a religion in his honour tbh. :lol:

69209[/snapback]

emmm isnt he a she?

68918[/snapback]

Mate I expect us to struggle against everyone at the moment. Particularly after we couldn't beat Wigan reserves the other week.

At least I get pleasantly surprised like last weekend every now and then though. :lol:

69018[/snapback]

:huh: