Recommend me a good restaurant in Newcastle

Anorthernsoul

I've heard whispers there's a new eaterie in North Shields.

Hoose de Gémmille.

Chap who runs it is a dick, I shouldn't want to waste my time if I were you.

Looking for somewhere different from the regulars for Saturday night, any cuisine.

Cheers :icon_lol:

Blackfriars best one in Newcastle, I wouldn't gan nee where in Stowell Street been to nearly everyone - aal pish. Blackfriars really is the daddy, beautiful food - canny portions, and it's not that expensive.

Just gan to Baps and get a fuck off sarnie. If your date/business associate isn't satisfied, bollocks to them.

Baps. :icon_lol: Love getting one of their obese sarnies when I'm starving. Even the salad boxes fill me all day as well.

Just gan to Baps and get a fuck off sarnie. If your date/business associate isn't satisfied, bollocks to them.

Baps. :icon_lol: Love getting one of their obese sarnies when I'm starving. Even the salad boxes fill me all day as well.

That last sentence just didn't come out right, did it Jill? :icon_lol:

Their Mediteranean tuna with a few spicy onions can and shall not be beaten .

Have you got onto the overtly-jovial bellowing owner and his "aare-you-being-served..?"

Be a nightmare working there with with him rattling around like :lol:

When he makes the salad boxes he's as equally generous with the lettuce filler as he is with his customer greetings too mind !