Goal of the season?

Deano

On the clubs official site. Free to view.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110622/fr...2281670_2380377

Has to be Tiote's against Arsenal.

Top 3:

Tiote

Ben Arfa

Coloccini

Bartons against Villa and Jonas's against Wolves come close, as do Raylors two.

How ironic that Carroll scored what was probably his best goal for us against the team he'd eventually fuck off to!

:lol:

How ironic that Carroll scored what was probably his best goal for us against the team he'd eventually fuck off to!

:lol:

May well be a contributing factor as to why they signed him.

Tiote's is the far away victor like. Scored some rakers this season though, the toon. Special mention to Shola's dropkick against the Mackems.

Absolutely loved that, was great to see him do something spontaneous and not shit.

Beyond not shit. Really good technique.

Aye I just mean when he usually hasnt got time to think he fucks up.

I agree 100%.

I was personally a fan of Carroll's goal agaionst Villa when he won the ball on the half way line, played a 1-2 with Xisco and scored.

The power in Ben Arfa goal is ferocious.

Beyond not shit. Really good technique.

Aye I just mean when he usually hasnt got time to think he fucks up.

I agree 100%.

I was personally a fan of Carroll's goal agaionst Villa when he won the ball on the half way line, played a 1-2 with Xisco and scored.

The power in Ben Arfa goal is ferocious.

Hardly any backlift also.

Really looking forward to more of that next season like.

The best United goal last season was Ben Arfa's away at Goodison. Jinking in and out without really moving anywhere and BANG. Out of nowhere, Howard had no chance.

My favourite goal though was Sholas rocket against the mackems. He could've had that opportunity 100 times and 99 of them would've hit one of the empty seats in the away end.

The best United goal last season was Ben Arfa's away at Goodison. Jinking in and out without really moving anywhere and BANG. Out of nowhere, Howard had no chance.

My favourite goal though was Sholas rocket against the mackems. He could've had that opportunity 100 times and 99 of them would've hit one of the empty seats in the away end.

Not against the mackems. Shola would have scored each and every one of them with an array of increasingly absurd shots.

mackem slayer.