Goals from positions...

Deano

Personally i'd expect 3-5 from both centre halfs, dont really expect goals from fullbacks more so assists, an attacking central midfielder should be getting about 10, defensive midfielder like Tiote should be getting about 3-5, wingers i'd say 5-7 and a out and out striker should be getting 15-20 a season.

How man goals do you think should be coming from each position?

Equally important...how man assists do you think a creative CM and wingers should get? Id say between 15-20 for a CM and about 10 each from wingers.

Centrebacks should get amongst the goals, probably say 2 is fine, but better if like Saylor they can look for more

Defensive mid, goals are a bonus really but 2-5 kind of range if like Tiote you can actually hit a cracking shot

Attacking midfielders and wingers if they want to be up with the top players should aim for double figures but 7 onwards in a canny effort

These days strikers rarely reach what they used to so for us if ours get above 12 its a start and if they can push near 20 then fantastic

In light of his terrible scoring record I think we should not offer to renew Harper's contract in full and instead offer him a pay as you play deal - something like a £6/hour basic wage with bonuses for appearances and goals would be good.

Getting boring now.

Why cant you just reply to the thread instead of trying to take the piss and score browny points the the "clique".

U.Rasadfuk

Last season

Carroll 11 (F)

Shola 9 (F)

Lov 7 (F)

Best 6 (F)

Ranger 1 (F)

Nolan 12 (M) - though played off Carroll in a fwd pos a lot

Barton 5 (M)

Jonas 3 (M)

Ben Arfa 1 (M)

Tiote 1 (M)

Taylor 3 (D)

Id like to see an attack m/f get what Nolan did when playing with two forwards also. Not a bad return from our forwards in total though Id like to see that many from a fewer no of players. 20 + 10 + 4 for example.

I'm just trying to keep my responses in keeping with the quality of the threads you create, ie absolutely fucking abysmal.

Fuck off man. Valid question as to how man goals/assists people think positions should yield.

As always though...you have no worthy imput other than a shite attempt at humour. Jog on fella.

Personally i'd expect 3-5 from both centre halfs, dont really expect goals from fullbacks more so assists, an attacking central midfielder should be getting about 10, defensive midfielder like Tiote should be getting about 3-5, wingers i'd say 5-7 and a out and out striker should be getting 15-20 a season.

How man goals do you think should be coming from each position?

Equally important...how man assists do you think a creative CM and wingers should get? Id say between 15-20 for a CM and about 10 each from wingers.

:lol: yes our midfield alone should create 50+ goals ... ne bother with that happening we'll be right up there with chelsea and man.u

Considering we scored 56 goals last season and most goals scored come from assists from midfield in open play or a midfielder from a set piece.

Ant...your just like that other cock end in this thread. I'd not be suprised if it was you actually with a second account.

Why dont you just reply to the thread and say how many you think from each position.

Fwiw 50 goals from midfield shouldnt be too far off (35 Assists and 15 goals...) although 40 is probably more accurate for a team wanting to finish top 8.

We're gonna need to score more than we did last season because when Enrique goes we're gonna be worse off in our defence and we'll need to counter it

Considering we bled goals as well with him we're going be a bit more buggered if he does go

Exactly, we lost goals with him in the team and we'll lose even more without him in the team, plus we're not even taken into consideration the pivotal role in our attacks and taking pressure off our team with him and Jonas' play down the left

He's gonna be our biggest miss, by a massive margin too