Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Because there's 12 people and a dog watching 11 window cleaners play Celtic - all around the country.

I have zero respect for Celtic or Rangers or that joke league and I never will have.

I don't post on a Celtic forum because I couldn't care less to be frank.

If you flip it around, what makes the old firm automatically think they'd do well in the PL? Big crowds? They wouldn't be alone on that score. Extra PL tv revenue? That would be the same as every other fucka then. Anything else? Are their managers and coaches geniuses? Can they spot talent no PL club could? Seriously, why do they think they'd excel down here?

Because there's 12 people and a dog watching 11 window cleaners play Celtic - all around the country.

I have zero respect for Celtic or Rangers or that joke league and I never will have.

I don't post on a Celtic forum because I couldn't care less to be frank.

Because of low attendances, you get beat in cups off 2nd and 3rd tier English mobs and think you'll stroll our cups too with similar standard opposition.

I don't see your reasoning here.

If you flip it around, what makes the old firm automatically think they'd do well in the PL? Big crowds? They wouldn't be alone on that score. Extra PL tv revenue? That would be the same as every other fucka then. Anything else? Are their managers and coaches geniuses? Can they spot talent no PL club could? Seriously, why do they think they'd excel down here?

They evidently have with the epl nicking most of it and trying to do it now. (Talent)

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

Because of low attendances, you get beat in cups off 2nd and 3rd tier English mobs and think you'll stroll our cups too with similar standard opposition.

I don't see your reasoning here.

The level of football man. It's non existent.

Brighton - who beat our reserves - would probably challenge for the SPL title.

Infrastructurally they are set up better than 90% of the teams in Scotland too.

The level of football man. It's non existent.

Brighton - who beat our reserves - would probably challenge for the SPL title.

Infrastructurally they are set up better than 90% of the teams in Scotland too.

No chance. The infrastructure here is undoubtably of a high standard, I can say that.

Bollocks :lol:

Celtic - have a decent ground and lots of glory fans from Ireland and the rest of Scotland but who else?

It's rubbish man. Glorified pub league.

They evidently have with the epl nicking most of it and trying to do it now. (Talent)

The best scottish talent has mostly taken the high road to England for 130 years :lol:

Even in the days of the FA's maximum wage, scots left their homeland in droves.

And as for nicking talent as a fan of an old firm club you're taking the fuckin piss aren't you?.....whinge about a lack of opposisition among scottish clubs but when one of them gets a half decent player you or your in bred cousins at Ibrox snap them up straight away.

you'll have to explain what you mean by that answer as I don't understand your point, mate.

Jelavic (2nd best striker in spl behind hooper), Naismith (3rd best striker and greatest potential here), Whittaker (good standard Scottish right back), petrov (best cm at the time), ki sung yueng (greatest international investment player for money), pardew was looking at hooper as was Chris haughton and davie moyes, kayal also looked at by Norwich and Man U, Forrest was looked at by redknapp, Garry Mackay Steven looked at by lots of mid table to low epl teams as was Russell, Conor sammon left too, shaun Maloney left. Victor wanyama seems to be wanted by everyone.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

Plus rangers don't exist anymore, for information purposes ;) they weren't relegated to division 3 they formed a new team and all new teams start from the bottom.

So if you were to draw them in the cup it wouldnt mean a thing to you then?....if you had them at home it would be like watching Celtic play Queens Park?

Plus rangers don't exist anymore, for information purposes ;) they weren't relegated to division 3 they formed a new team and all new teams start from the bottom.

You need them & you're going to suffer without them.

Smaller crowds, less competition etc etc, A one horse race out of a league of 12 teams...exciting.

What's that to do with them being dead? They're dead, everyone in Scotland is happy. I'm not joking, plus peoples lives have been saved, no games mean no fights, hence the death rates go down, arrests go down.

Competition has actually got better and attendance numbers haven't actually went down by much, we are rocking in champions league and the money it goes with it. More people are buying season tickets for their clubs to compensate too.

So if you were to draw them in the cup it wouldnt mean a thing to you then?....if you had them at home it would be like watching Celtic play Queens Park?

Obviously it would, it's the same racist right wing pricks that follow them.

What's that to do with them being dead? They're dead, everyone in Scotland is happy. I'm not joking, plus peoples lives have been saved, no games mean no fights, hence the death rates go down, arrests go down.

Competition has actually got better and attendance numbers haven't actually went down by much, we are rocking in champions league and the money it goes with it. More people are buying season tickets for their clubs to compensate too.

I hope Celtic go the same way & then the Scottish leagues can thrive organically.

Nobody in Scotland is happy - I've been.