Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Don't make me laugh pal saying we are championship level team, championship level teams don't go to the last 16 of the champions league after beating Barcelona at home and beating spartak Moscow twice and drawing with Benfica at home. You show me Cardiff doing that hahaha it sounds stupid. Even your team couldn't do that. Your playing some Ukrainian team in Europa league. One if the easiest draws too.

If we were championship level team then why would premier league clubs want our players. It just stupid if you think we are that level and evidently you have no knowledge on Celtic.

Your right saying we would improve in epl. As we would know how to spend out money wisely. On actual unfound talent out there like we have in our current budget.

The difference is we play our reserves in the Europa league & your slagging off who we're playing in it? I suppose we couldn't have been drawn with Chelsea.

Oh and Premier League clubs signing championship players happens multiple times every window.

Did you know Fraser Forster went to the Royal Grammar School?

I presume that makes him Sir Roger Casement in Sondico gloves to the crazed Parkhead mindset.

We don't care though, where you come from, what religion you are, or what school you went to.

BANNER.jpg

As Meenzer posted last night what the fuckin fuck is all this about at a fuckin football match? :lol:

Rangers are now nicknamed the zombies as the new club came back and they think they are the old club hence the zombie like reference. The banner in question was made by our ultra group The Green Brigade which shows the development of the current new rangers side and the zombie being shot at.

People support Celtic for no other reason than religion. That is bigotry

My mate from Ashington who stays (proper Scotch usage; you like?) in Paisley & supports St. Mirren, though he mainly watches the Juniors & does reports for the Sunday Mail (aka Sunday Liam is you're a Hun or Sunday Mason if you're a Tim), tells me that firstly the SPL is a lot better this season without the Huns. He says the hatred & bile just isn't there as much. From his neutral point of view Huns are far worse than Tims.

A propos the religion, he has been told in all honesty that Hindus, Sikhs & Orthdox religious adherents will tend towards the Tic & Muslims towards the Bears; this, to me, is lunacy...

The difference is we play our reserves in the Europa league & your slagging off who we're playing in it? I suppose we couldn't have been drawn with Chelsea.

Oh and Premier League clubs signing championship players happens multiple times every window.

Players like Zaha, Walcott, Bale and Oxlade-Chamberlain would have pissed their pants if Celtic came in for them :lol:

Fact is Forster was our 3rd choice keeper when Celtic signed him and he went straight in as first choice. That sums up that league.

My mate from Ashington who stays (proper Scotch usage; you like?) in Paisley & supports St. Mirren, though he mainly watches the Juniors & does reports for the Sunday Mail (aka Sunday Liam is you're a Hun or Sunday Mason if you're a Tim), tells me that firstly the SPL is a lot better this season without the Huns. He says the hatred & bile just isn't there as much. From his neutral point of view Huns are far worse than Tims.

A propos the religion, he has been told in all honesty that Hindus, Sikhs & Orthdox religious adherents will tend towards the Tic & Muslims towards the Bears; this, to me, is lunacy...

No that's not true either mate, we couldn't give a shit about a Shitey paper like the Sunday mail nor do we nickname it. Hahaha. Celtic have a great Muslim following and at Celtic park you would see the flag of Palestine to show solidarity to their struggle.

Did you know Fraser Forster went to the Royal Grammar School?

I presume that makes him Sir Roger Casement in Sondico gloves to the crazed Parkhead mindset.

What has that got to do with my statement. You were also the first team set up with a religious ideal.

No we weren't hahahaha we were set up by an Irish priest to generate money for charity to feed the Irish immigrants who fled due to famine. On both sides. Not just catholic.

Plus I'm not a catholic, and all my family are Protestants and I'm the only Celtic fan.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

Players like Zaha, Walcott, Bale and Oxlade-Chamberlain would have pissed their pants if Celtic came in for them :lol:

Fact is Forster was our 3rd choice keeper when Celtic signed him and he went straight in as first choice. That sums up that league.

No you just let talent walk off freely at your team.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

:lol:

What were we supposed to do keep him on the bench? He was at Newcastle long enough to know what happens when a keeper is a firm second behind the starter. Harper could have probably been in a shout for an England call up when he was young - daft to say it now but there wasn't much between him and Given at times - Given won the top spot - Harper stagnated.

Don't get excited because he can save the three or four shots you concede in your mickey mouse league.

No we weren't hahahaha we were set up by an Irish priest to generate money for charity to feed the Irish immigrants who fled due to famine. On both sides. Not just catholic.

Plus I'm not a catholic, and all my family are Protestants and I'm the only Celtic fan.

You were set up to provide a catholic team for Catholics to play in to stop them mixing with Protestant boys. There was no Protestant team at the time. But the catholic church was going through a crisis in Scotland so the church needed its own representation in sports. Lots of catholic sport and association clubs were set up at the same time. The true bigotry didn't really kick off til the 20's and the depression when Protestants seeing the labour crisis started to protect their own and Catholics suffered disproportionately. It was further fanned by the troubles in N.I. Remember the first Orange lodge was set up by immigrants from NI.

No you just let talent walk off freely at your team.

No he was behind Krul and Harper, would have moved up to second choice now but that's still a reflection on Scottish football that he walks into the best team in the league.

No he was behind Krul and Harper, would have moved up to second choice now but that's still a reflection on Scottish football that he walks into the best team in the league.

Oh I'm not just talking Forster here, look who's scoring for the bastards in London these days.

Rangers are now nicknamed the zombies as the new club came back and they think they are the old club hence the zombie like reference. The banner in question was made by our ultra group The Green Brigade which shows the development of the current new rangers side and the zombie being shot at.

So depicting the murder of your rival supporters is going to help stamp out bigotry? :lol:

You and your in bred muckers from Ibrox are as bad as each other....