Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Celtic fan talking bollocks shocker. They all think they would piss the EPL deny any bigotry and misrepresent their creation.

Misrepresent our creation? How's that then?

Seeing as you work around glasgow you would have thought you'd take a bit of time to suss things out before making uneducated and ignorant comments. Also your comment sounds a little bigoted to me, but you'd have known that before posting what with having such a fine grasp on all things 'bigoted'.

Edited by wanyama

You really don't notice the big black fellow scoring goals for Chelsea? Wow

Thought you were talking about someone Scottish. Bit of a stretch comparing Ba to Forster mind, desperate times and all that? :lol:

You'd never see anything like that with English fans, can hear the peanut packets rattling in the stadium.

Yous believe chucking a coin at a player is a BIG BAD EVENT naw. That's so 14 years ago.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

So, just so I'm clear, a Celtic fan is coming onto a Newcastle board to say they're not renowned for bigotry, that they'd be a big club in the English Leagues and that the SPL is anything but a joke of a league?

Is it 1990 again?

This is what Buffon said about him

"It's in the big games where you see character because that is where you are most likely to make mistakes. I have seen both games he played against Barcelona now and not only did he make great saves he looked confident. He didn't look like a goalkeeper who was going to make a mistake."

Celtic have given him platform to better himself playing in the champions league, something which you could only hope to offer

"It's in the big games where you see character because that is where you are most likely to make mistakes. I have seen both games he played against Barcelona now and not only did he make great saves he looked confident. He didn't look like a goalkeeper who was going to make a mistake."

Celtic have given him platform to better himself playing in the champions league, something which you could only hope to offer

He could get the same chance playing in the Turkish League. Should he bugger off there as well? There'd be a similar level of bigotry :good:

He could get the same chance playing in the Turkish League. Should he bugger off there as well? There'd be a similar level of bigotry :good:

Turkish league is miles better than the SPL man! Norway would have been closer.

Lets face it your team are sitting 16th in the league and are 2 games away from trouble and you slag us in our great position. It's madness.

The Sunday league team over the road is 3rd in their league, they won't be signing up on here mind because they know their place.

He'd be a better player playing in the premier league - that's obvious. Football isn't transative* & the only reason you do anywhere approaching well in the Champions League is down to contrasting styles & the fact that nobody watches the Scottish league because it's fucking shit.

''Hey Lionel Messi....St.Mirren are playing Hibbs...you coming over to watch''

''Sure thing Xavi...Maradona says he wants to come too''

*Chez Given

Lets face it your team are sitting 16th in the league and are 2 games away from trouble and you slag us in our great position. It's madness.

There's no such thing as a ''great position'' in the SPL. It's a glorified Sunday league man. There's 12 teams in it man & I bet only one or two of them average 20'000 a season. It's insignifigant & Scotland has made it that way by neglecting it's local clubs & getting behind the bigoted ''Old Firm''.

Lets face it, your team is struggling in a 1 horse race, are 5 miles away from your only reason to exist and you come onto a message board for a club that don't even play in the same poxy league, to try and gloat about owning our 3rd choice 'keeper... :lol:

Jog on sunshine, you've nothing to add.

He'd be a better player playing in the premier league - that's obvious. Football isn't transative* & the only reason you do anywhere approaching well in the Champions League is down to contrasting styles & the fact that nobody watches the Scottish league because it's fucking shit.

''Hey Lionel Messi....St.Mirren are playing Hibbs...you coming over to watch''

''Sure thing Xavi...Maradona says he wants to come too''

*Chez Given

Aye Barcelona's scouts would have refused to have watched Celtic in there match preparation because it's fucking shit, you're talking nonsense

So, just so I'm clear, a Celtic fan is coming onto a Newcastle board to say they're not renowned for bigotry, that they'd be a big club in the English Leagues and that the SPL is anything but a joke of a league?

Is it 1990 again?

Firstly we're not 'renowned' for bigotry by anyone that is educated on the matters they wish to discuss and choose to look at each argument from both sides objectively without any rose tinted glasses on.

Secondly i think it's obvious we would be a big club in the EPL, we're a massive club playing in the spl so being in the epl isn't going to hinder us is it?

Thirdly, I don't think the spl is necessarily a joke, but as a nations premier competition it's not far off.

If he was after bigotry he could of just stayed where he was http://www.kickitout...hp/news_id/5453

I think he was after the big games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarianism_in_Glasgow

You need to be retarded to try and argue that your clubs aren't hotbeds for vile bigotry. 1 NUFC fan is rightly and roundly vilified, your entire support base is grounded in sectarian nonsense.

"I pray to an imaginary bloke on a cloud in this way"

"Well, I pray to an imaginary bloke on a cloud in a different way"

"Ok, lets stab each other to resolve the issue"

"Excellent idea"

Aye Barcelona's scouts would have refused to have watched Celtic in there match preparation because it's fucking shit, you're talking nonsense

I doubt they would have given it too much consideration. Again - evidence of the over inflated sense of value the SPL affords itself.

Of course I would have placed a stronger emphasis on contrasting styles & I'd probably add desire into it.

Do you think they are really arsed about playing Celtic? You're a fucking novelty & you're lucky to be that.

http://en.wikipedia....nism_in_Glasgow

You need to be retarded to try and argue that your clubs aren't hotbeds for vile bigotry. 1 NUFC fan is rightly and roundly vilified, your entire support base is grounded in sectarian nonsense.

"I pray to an imaginary bloke on a cloud in this way"

"Well, I pray to an imaginary bloke on a cloud in a different way"

"Ok, lets stab each other to resolve the issue"

"Excellent idea"

Sound's like you're condoning bigotry there. Celtic is an all inclusive club, it's not just for catholics