Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

The SPL has about 6 players who non-SPL followers could name. It's a shambles of a league ffs! :lol:

Most fans in England could probably name a similar amount of players in the bundesliga, pointless argument, peoples ignorance has no representation on the standard of the league

The SPL has about 6 players who non-SPL followers could name. It's a shambles of a league ffs! :lol:

Samaras

Forster

Hooper

Watt

and because I've googled...

CELTIC HAVE ANTHONY STOKES FFS.

ANTHONY STOKES.

Most fans in England could probably name a similar amount of players in the bundesliga, pointless argument, peoples ignorance has no representation on the standard of the league

I disagree, the bundesliga has a lot of quality players.

The fact that people don't know the top scorer (or top 3 even) isn't ignorance, just a reflection of a mickey mouse league :lol:

Edit: Just had a look at the scoring chart, make that top 7 in the league, that league ffs! :lol:

Edited by Gejon

Firstly we're not 'renowned' for bigotry by anyone that is educated on the matters they wish to discuss and choose to look at each argument from both sides objectively without any rose tinted glasses on.

Secondly i think it's obvious we would be a big club in the EPL, we're a massive club playing in the spl so being in the epl isn't going to hinder us is it?

Thirdly, I don't think the spl is necessarily a joke, but as a nations premier competition it's not far off.

Except I am educated I didn't make it all up. When I did Scottish history at uni one of the lads a Celtic fan delivered a paper on the founding of Celtic. That's where I get my info from.

Firstly we're not 'renowned' for bigotry by anyone that is educated on the matters they wish to discuss and choose to look at each argument from both sides objectively without any rose tinted glasses on.

Secondly i think it's obvious we would be a big club in the EPL, we're a massive club playing in the spl so being in the epl isn't going to hinder us is it?

Thirdly, I don't think the spl is necessarily a joke, but as a nations premier competition it's not far off.

1) Of course you are. In the same way Millwall are renowned for hooliganism, Liverpool are renowned for being divine righters, Arsenal are renowned for being customers before supporters and so on. That you think there are two sides is the whole point. You and Rangers are two sides of the same embarrassing coin. I couldn't care who started it, who is worse, you're both fucking bigoted clubs and I'd want none of that shite in the Premier League.

2) No, it's not. The only people who think that the Old Firm clubs would be a success, are fans of the Old Firm. When you're just another club in the league your crowds will dwindle, you'll not be getting any players looking to play in te Champions League, nor will you get the money from that. You'd not usurp any of the top 6 clubs ( and I don't include us in that).

3) It's a joke. Just not one that you find particularly funny, because you bear the brunt of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarianism_in_Glasgow

You need to be retarded to try and argue that your clubs aren't hotbeds for vile bigotry. 1 NUFC fan is rightly and roundly vilified, your entire support base is grounded in sectarian nonsense.

"I pray to an imaginary bloke on a cloud in this way"

"Well, I pray to an imaginary bloke on a cloud in a different way"

"Ok, lets stab each other to resolve the issue"

"Excellent idea"

Yet again highlighting your ignorance and also to use religion as a source of conflict shows how deeply you look at situations without just following the crowd and saying how terrible something is. Nearly every conflict across the globe will have reasons beyond religion for it's existence, but the opposing sides within the conflict will hide behind the mask of religion to justify it to the masses, thus making the source of the conflict not praying to invisible men on clouds.

If you think Celtic Football Club as it stands today is deeply religious, then you know nothing about our club.

Edited by wanyama

That's absolute shite tbh.

The bundesliga is a class league - one of the best in europe & it's well appreciated in England. The highlights are on ITV4 on a monday night!

Plus I imagine as Bayern were in the champions league final - even the most ignorant fan could name more than that.

That's absolute shite tbh.

The bundesliga is a class league - one of the best in europe & it's well appreciated in England. The highlights are on ITV4 on a monday night!

Plus I imagine as Bayern were in the champions league final - even the most ignorant fan could name more than that.

Yes it is a class league, possibly the best but it's not appreciated in England

Sticking up for the racist fan as he is "rightly vilified"

:lol:

So you didn't understand what rightly vilified means? It means it's right to vilify him. That to utter defamatory comments about him is just and correct.

I know English isn't your first language, but at least google words you're stuck on.

Sticking up for the racist fan as he is "rightly vilified"

Try to type in English old son. Whatever fucked up point you're trying to make would be easier to understand with correct usage of the language.

Gemmil isnt sticking up for the fan, he's stating that the thick prick (does that sound familiar?) should be " rightly and roundly villified". That means he's criticising this person.

Except I am educated I didn't make it all up. When I did Scottish history at uni one of the lads a Celtic fan delivered a paper on the founding of Celtic. That's where I get my info from.

And what info did the guy at your uni tell you about the founding of celtic that wouldn't be known by every other celtic supporter already? It must be something for us to all be misrepresenting it.

Yet again highlighting your ignorance and also to use religion as a source of conflict shows how deeply you look at situations without just following the crowd and saying how terrible something is. Nearly every conflict across the globe will have reasons beyond religion for it's existence, but the opposing sides within the conflict will hide behind the mask of religion to justify it to the masses, thus making the source of the conflict not praying to invisible men on clouds.

If you think Celtic Football Club as it stands today is deeply religious, then you know nothing about our club.

They could be fighting about religion, or historical disputes or fucking pokemon for all I care, the facts are your clubs are bilious cancers that I want nowhere near the Premier League.

One of your own fans says it's good that you don't play Rangers any more, because there'll be less deaths. Less deaths ffs, it's 2013!

Try to type in English old son. Whatever fucked up point you're trying to make would be easier to understand with correct usage of the language.

Gemmil isnt sticking up for the fan, he's stating that the thick prick (does that sound familiar?) should be " rightly and roundly villified". That means he's criticising this person.

haha sorry, apologies :blush2:

Yes it is a class league, possibly the best but it's not appreciated in England

Well your wrong - there's a few posters on here who are making plans to head over to Bundesliga games including myself, Tooj & McFaul.

I have a Gotze Dortmund shirt & two Hertha Berlin shirts (this season home/away) in the house right now. :lol:

Get on twitter with NUFC fans when the highlights show is on, plenty of people watch it, plenty of people know the players, they are massive stars man! :lol:

2nd Fiercest rivalry in the world duh not a Mickey Mouse rivalry with the city next to you.

That's an achievement. The fact that people always talk about the bigotry over the football, well done.

Got to love a Celtic fan, telling Newcastle fans, that they don't appreciate German football. :lol:

Fucking hell, I can't wait for their independence. :lol:

Got to love a Celtic fan, telling Newcastle fans, that they don't appreciate German football. :lol:

Fucking hell, I can't wait for their independence. :lol:

We at Celtic appreciate German football too and have close alliances to clubs such as Dortmund and 2.bundesliga team St Pauli.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

Well your wrong - there's a few posters on here who are making plans to head over to Bundesliga games including myself, Tooj & McFaul.

I have a Gotze Dortmund shirt & two Hertha Berlin shirts (this season home/away) in the house right now. :lol:

Get on twitter with NUFC fans when the highlights show is on, plenty of people watch it, plenty of people know the players, they are massive stars man! :lol:

good for you, I genuinely mean that, I don't think you speak for the majority though

2nd Fiercest rivalry in the world duh not a Mickey Mouse rivalry with the city next to you.

Disney reported a fourth-quarter profit of $1.2 billion on revenue of $10.8 billion. That translated into earnings of 68 cents a share, up from 58 cents a year earlier. For the year, Disney's profit totaled almost $5.7 billion, up 18 percent and a company record, on revenue of almost $42.3 million, up 3 percent and also a record.

I'd take success like that, thanks. :good: