Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

1) Of course you are. In the same way Millwall are renowned for hooliganism, Liverpool are renowned for being divine righters, Arsenal are renowned for being customers before supporters and so on. That you think there are two sides is the whole point. You and Rangers are two sides of the same embarrassing coin. I couldn't care who started it, who is worse, you're both fucking bigoted clubs and I'd want none of that shite in the Premier League.

2) No, it's not. The only people who think that the Old Firm clubs would be a success, are fans of the Old Firm. When you're just another club in the league your crowds will dwindle, you'll not be getting any players looking to play in te Champions League, nor will you get the money from that. You'd not usurp any of the top 6 clubs ( and I don't include us in that).

3) It's a joke. Just not one that you find particularly funny, because you bear the brunt of it.

I don't get your point about us thinking there are two sides?

Also the fact that you don't care who started it and who are defending themselves, who is worse and who is subjected to abuse just about sums up what is wrong with society.

Basically what you're saying is that you have absolutely no idea why things are the way they are but you're gonna hate both sides equally, just because. No reason, no attempts to inform or educate yourself on the matter properly, just because.

good for you, I genuinely mean that, I don't think you speak for the majority though

Nah I don't speak for the majority - and I'd estimate the majority of Newcastle fans aren't too fussed over the bundesliga - but I'd say neither are the majority of SPL fans.

Perhaps it might be a higher % but as I say we've got entertainment closer to home so not everyone has to go fishing abroad - some do out of interest.

If the premier league followed the bundesliga in how it treats it's fans we'd easily have the best league in the world.

I don't get your point about us thinking there are two sides?

Also the fact that you don't care who started it and who are defending themselves, who is worse and who is subjected to abuse just about sums up what is wrong with society.

Basically what you're saying is that you have absolutely no idea why things are the way they are but you're gonna hate both sides equally, just because. No reason, no attempts to inform or educate yourself on the matter properly, just because.

Do you struggle with comprehension? This isn't apartheid, you're both as bad as each-other, so until you both grow up, you can both fuck off.

Basically, what I'm saying is that I'm not going to hate either side. I'm going to dismiss the pair of you because you're not showing yourselves to be worthy of attention. You're big fish in a tiny, stagnant little pond. The only reason you get the attention you crave is because of the violence and bigotry that follows each of you like a cloud of poison.

The arrogance of your support is insane. :lol:

You've all signed up to a Newcastle board (a club with little to no links to your own) to try and argue the importance of your league, on a Sunday? Can't you see that the endeavour immediately renders your argument impotent. If you mattered, you'd matter. You wouldn't have to try and convince people.

It's like Villa fans moaning to all that'll tolerate them, that they're a massive club. If they were, they wouldn't need to declare it.

I want to know an answer to this question, is there another team in Newcastle? Like in the conference?

Is this going to be an big club debate? If it is, could you please, possibly, just stop right there? It's the most tedious argument on the internet.

Bear in mind, you've signed up to a Newcastle board to argue the size of your club.

Edited by The Fish

They could be fighting about religion, or historical disputes or fucking pokemon for all I care, the facts are your clubs are bilious cancers that I want nowhere near the Premier League.

One of your own fans says it's good that you don't play Rangers any more, because there'll be less deaths. Less deaths ffs, it's 2013!

So you admit you have no idea what you're talking about and do not understand the conflict at all, but try and make your points like they are informed, when in fact they are a nonsense.

To be fair when it's broken down like this, you come across like one of those people who would say they prefer rangers because they wave union flags. I don't get why fans of English teams even want to comment on bigotry and sectarianism in glasgow when they have no idea what they are talking about. I suppose that is one of the pit falls of being a massive club.

Granted the SPL is a poor league, but are you genuinely saying a team that have just made it out of the Champions League group stages wouldn't make it out of the English championship???

Delusional and arrogance are two words that could describe your attitude.

These things sometimes happen in cup tournaments. Lets be honest premier league sides could basically pick and choose your players as they please. The fact that maybe 3 are the subject of interest says a lot?

Edited by Gejon

So you admit you have no idea what you're talking about and do not understand the conflict at all, but try and make your points like they are informed, when in fact they are a nonsense.

To be fair when it's broken down like this, you come across like one of those people who would say they prefer rangers because they wave union flags. I don't get why fans of English teams even want to comment on bigotry and sectarianism in glasgow when they have no idea what they are talking about. I suppose that is one of the pit falls of being a massive club.

Are you struggling with comprehending English, like your pal?

I know some of the tangled mess that people claim is the rationale behind the murders and hatred, but my point is really, really fucking simple. I don't want any of it, anywhere near my club.

You can scream that's there political, financial, social, religious, baking, frottage-related foundations for the enmity you feel towards your pals from down the road, but at the end of the day. You and Rangers allow a football rivalry to be used as a veil to cover underlying failures of both parties to act like evolved human beings.

Do you struggle with comprehension? This isn't apartheid, you're both as bad as each-other, so until you both grow up, you can both fuck off.

Basically, what I'm saying is that I'm not going to hate either side. I'm going to dismiss the pair of you because you're not showing yourselves to be worthy of attention. You're big fish in a tiny, stagnant little pond. The only reason you get the attention you crave is because of the violence and bigotry that follows each of you like a cloud of poison.

The arrogance of your support is insane. :lol:

You've all signed up to a Newcastle board (a club with little to no links to your own) to try and argue the importance of your league, on a Sunday? Can't you see that the endeavour immediately renders your argument impotent. If you mattered, you'd matter. You wouldn't have to try and convince people.

It's like Villa fans moaning to all that'll tolerate them, that they're a massive club. If they were, they wouldn't need to declare it.

I think you may be the one struggling with comorehension. You keep taking my posts, avoiding the questions and then tell me i'm here arguing a point that i haven't argued about once or try and convince you of anything. I stated my opinion that we would be a big club in the epl, you disagreed, i see no arguing, do you?

I came on here to question the bigoted comments, to which i've had little to.no answer on and your justifications of why you believe certain things are laughable.

Oh it is sunday isn't it, as a celtic fan i should probably be at mass praying to an invisible man shouldn't i? I expect Celtic Park have got their weekly collective prayer sessions going.

Edited by wanyama

The arrogane of OUR support is insane? Take it you were on the beverages last night?

We are both as bad as each other - do you have any valid points to back that up, except for a wikipedia link?

We may be a big fish in a little pond, but Newcastle are a tiny fish in an ocean.

Let's be honest here - you amount to nothing each season. Your club is a shambles with shambolic owners. Your manager is a disaster and the only decent coverage you get is of your vastly overweight supporters going topless during the winter (yes, I found it very ironic a few of the posters previously who tried to take the moral high code when it came to the health and physical appearance of us up in Scotland).

the Moral High Code?

:spit:

I think you may be the one struggling with comorehension. You keep taking my posts, avoiding the questions and then tell me i'm here arguing a point that i haven't argued about once or try and convince you of anything. I stated my opinion that we would be a big club in the epl, you disagreed, i see no arguing, do you?

I came on here to question the bigoted comments, to which i've had little to.no answer on and your justifications of why you believe certain things are laughable.

Oh it is sunday isn't it, as a celtic fan i should probably be at mass praying to an invisible man shouldn't i? I expect Celtic Park have got there weekly collective prayer sessions going.

You've repeatedly asked me to back up my claims that you're as bad as eachother. The suggests that you believe your fellow celtic fans offences aren't as serious as those of the Rangers support. I'm stating categorically that I couldn't give a fuck. It's the difference between lung cancer and throat cancer.

That typos and spelling mistakes now litter your posts,I'd assume you're becoming quite irate. I'd suggest you step away from the screen, go have a walk, breath the fresh air. :lol:

You say that there as if we are all desperate to jump to the EPL or something?

I for one don't want any part of the idea that we might play in any of the English divisions.

The bubble will burst.......oh yes, that bubble WILL burst.

And then we'll all flock to watch Scottish football?

Yes - that's an expression some of us up here use.

judging by the standard of your posts, this is one of your more intelligent replies.

Pretty sure you were aiming for the moral high road? :lol:

Oh dear.

You tell me.

No. Nobody will.

My god - probably the first thing you have gotten correctly since my arrival here.

Yes - i meant road. You will have to pardon my ignorance, especially seeing as you lot down in Newcastle are the apostles of lingual correctness :closedeyes:

I'm glad that none of you EPL supporters would come up to watch Scottish football - you can't even manage to pull together a few half-decent chants at your grounds.

So anyway - back on topic.

Where exactly are Newcastle in the league again?

Yeah, we matter so little that you've signed up to a Newcastle board to argue that You matter.

:lol:

I've changed my mind, can we keep these around, they're hilarious.

Edited by The Fish

My god - probably the first thing you have gotten correctly since my arrival here.

Yes - i meant road. You will have to pardon my ignorance, especially seeing as you lot down in Newcastle are the apostles of lingual correctness :closedeyes:

I'm glad that none of you EPL supporters would come up to watch Scottish football - you can't even manage to pull together a few half-decent chants at your grounds.

So anyway - back on topic.

Where exactly are Newcastle in the league again?

Quite a few places higher than league 1 which is about SPL level.

You've repeatedly asked me to back up my claims that you're as bad as eachother. The suggests that you believe your fellow celtic fans offences aren't as serious as those of the Rangers support. I'm stating categorically that I couldn't give a fuck. It's the difference between lung cancer and throat cancer.

That typos and spelling mistakes now litter your posts,I'd assume you're becoming quite irate. I'd suggest you step away from the screen, go have a walk, breath the fresh air. :lol:

Haha irate, no? On my phone, yes.

It's not really a difference between lung and throat cancer if you choose to educate yourself, but you won't, like the majority of english fans, you stereotype and over generalise like the english do with most things. Racism i.e. bigotry is no less of a problem in england than it is in glasgow, just because you may have a differing problem with racism to glasgow, doesn't make your society any less fucked up. We hate each other because of inequality, power, land, wealth etc. England's racism problems are no different.

Racism in your game is a massive issue, so yeah, you carry on believing that the two societies are worlds apart.

Arguing so ferociously that we are irrelevant seems counter productive no?

You're like a Big Issue seller knocking on my door complaining I don't buy the Big Issue from him. Of course I'm going to tell him to fuck off. :lol:

Also, this isn't ferocious argument, this is time wasting before I pop out.

(Why haven't any of these read my username? :lol: )

Not saying you are irrelevant, just saying Forster is better of playing in the champions league

A few games in the champions league is worthless when he spends the rest of his time trying to stop Niall McGinn (who?) and Michael Higdon (again?) from scoring past him :lol: