Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Just out of interest who are these good players in your opinion?

Wanyama seems all right, be interested in seeing him in a bigger league.

I don't rate Hooper as highly as others do.

For balance, which of our players would you have?

Just out of interest who are these good players in your opinion?

Hooper and Wanyama. That Izaguirre looked decent at one point too.

That said they haven't really been proven in a meaningful league, Barry Ferguson looked good up there :lol:

Hooper and Wanyama. That Izaguirre looked decent at one point too.

That said they haven't really been proven in a meaningful league, Barry Ferguson looked good up there :lol:

Think Izaguirre had one tremendous season for them and is better going forward than defending.

I can't remember the last good player we got from Rangers or Celtic or any SPL team to be fair. Mark McGhee was alright like, but he was near the end of his career. So many shit ones, Boumsong, Roy Aitken was a disappointment, he just couldn't do it anymore and we paid a fortune for him. I think he was regarded as an all time legend in Scotland too.

Thanks for the responses, in reply to fisher, cisse of course and ba until he left. I've always liked santon troubled by injuries but a fantastic defender in my opinion. Some of you're midfielders are great but so is ours so not sure if I would chose to swap any. Coloccini as well

Santon hasn't really been bothered by injuries here & it wasn't that bad at Inter. I think it was more falling out with the coaching staff so he was sent on loan to Cesena

Santon hasn't really been bothered by injuries here & it wasn't that bad at Inter. I think it was more falling out with the coaching staff so he was sent on loan to Cesena

I thought he had a recurring knee problem? Happy to be corrected though a good player who I enjoy watching.

Thanks for the responses, in reply to fisher, cisse of course and ba until he left. I've always liked santon troubled by injuries but a fantastic defender in my opinion. Some of you're midfielders are great but so is ours so not sure if I would chose to swap any. Coloccini as well

So your team would be basically ours, plus Forster and Wanyama?

I thought he had a recurring knee problem? Happy to be corrected though a good player who I enjoy watching.

I think it was talked about but I haven't see it materialise!

So your team would be basically ours, plus Forster and Wanyama?

Forster

Santon coloccini ambrose izzaguirre

Wanyama cabaye Ledley

Stokes

Cisse hooper

Just if the top of my head, probably would change if I thought about it more

Hatem Ben Arfa & Remy would be in there for a start. ;)

Bizzare formation but I'd say Tiote and Anita would get in there too - and Krul. And Taylor. and Debuchy. etc etc.

Forster

Santon coloccini ambrose izzaguirre

Wanyama cabaye Ledley

Stokes

Cisse hooper

Just if the top of my head, probably would change if I thought about it more

So, you wouldn't pick Debuchy, you wouldn't pick Remy and you wouldn't pick Hatem Ben Arfa

Please hand in your football fan card as you've just lost all credibility.

Hatem Ben Arfa & Remy would be in there for a start. ;)

Bizzare formation but I'd say Tiote and Anita would get in there too - and Krul. And Taylor. and Debuchy. etc etc.

Not a formation I would chose, just trying to pick the best players, I appreciate it wouldn't work on the pitch. Ill give you Ben Arfa, I doubt we will ever agree on the rest.

Again though - Anita & Tiote do it at International level - one for Holland & one for Ivory Coast - so I'd tend to go towards them - especiially with their relevant league performances. Anita winning erdivisie & Tiote winning whatever you call the league in Belgium. Obviously in addition there's their premier league experieince & performances.