Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Again though - Anita & Tiote do it at International level - one for Holland & one for Ivory Coast - so I'd tend to go towards them - especiially with their relevant league performances. Anita winning erdivisie & Tiote winning whatever you call the league in Belgium. Obviously in addition there's their premier league experieince & performances.

I completely respect that opinion, wanyama for me though dominates games like few others. I've never seen xavi and iniesta struggle so much as when they where against wanyama and Ledley

If you can watch him against juventus, it will be a good platform for him against players like marchiso.

If it's doesn't clash with Milan - Barca I'll give it a watch I suppose oh and Man United - Madrid.

If it's doesn't clash with Milan - Barca I'll give it a watch I suppose oh and Man United - Madrid.

I think the 1st leg is on itv so it won't clash with Man U as itv would have picked that game, I might be wrong though

So we're dropping Marveaux for Stokes? Anita for Ledley etc..

brendanfraiserhahahaclap.gif

Ledley has a fantastic engine, good positioning and is quite versatile, he has filled in at left back on numerous occasions with some success. Rarely loses the ball as well

I completely respect that opinion, wanyama for me though dominates games like few others. I've never seen xavi and iniesta struggle so much as when they where against wanyama and Ledley

I watched James McClen and Clarence Acuna dominate the "Invincible" Arsenal's midfield

Ledley has a fantastic engine, good positioning and is quite versatile, he has filled in at left back on numerous occasions with some success. Rarely loses the ball as well

Sounds like Anita except he can fill right back, is quick and is proving it at the top level.

I watched James McClen and Clarence Acuna dominate the "Invincible" Arsenal's midfield

Arsenal fans were touting Shola as a defensive midfielder and replacement to Viera when he dropped back against them one game. I'm honestly not taking the piss I promise :lol:

Sounds like Anita except he can fill right back, is quick and is proving it at the top level.

Ledley is proving it at the top level in the champions league, a difference of opinion, can be argued either way I think

This whole topic is an utter farce.

Forster is not as good of a goalkeeper as Krul, which is why we kept Krul. Although I think last pre-season Pardew still wasn't convinced by Krul which is why he kept on giving Forster a chance which he blew in that away game at Leeds. Celtic have got what they deem to be a bargain and I'm sure if they do sell him we will more than likely benefit due to some sell-on clause in his contract.

The quality of the SPL also can't be disputed as it's certainly not on the level it was when I watched it as a child growing up when there were some real quality players in there. Although it looks like with Rangers dropping down it has certainly made the league more competitive which can only be a positive in the long run.

I don't really have one though I once bought a Rangers shirt because it looked nice. Umbro ''Tailored by'' range - £8 JJB sale. Got a few kicks at 5 a side for it mind. :lol:

I don't really have one though I once bought a Rangers shirt because it looked nice. Umbro ''Tailored by'' range - £8 JJB sale. Got a few kicks at 5 a side for it mind. :lol:

My aunty married the most mental person I've ever met. He's from Aberdeen and used to be an old hooligan that followed them all over in Europe. :lol: So that's why they're my team.

Ah fair enough! There's only ale & oil workers in Aberdeen as far as I'm aware so it sounds like a place where loons might go - like Khay! ;)

I was going to be working there at one stage - nice place apparently!