Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

I know :lol:

It's got to be about money really. However I do think rules should be consistent - if Warsaw are penalised with a 3-0 defeat for fielding an ineligible player - why weren't Sunderland for fielding Ji-Dong Won?

I appreciate it's two different governing bodies but there needs to be some consistency.

Absolutely. Their offence was a worse too and the consequences for the teams finishing below them greater.

I'm stunned considering the mass conspiracy against Celtic that they have been instated. Here I've been told for years everyone is out to get them?

Maribor knocked Rangers out of Europe a few years ago which helped facilitate their financial collapse. While I'm not suggesting a similar financial collapse will happen at Celtic (far from it) then they can be double heroes by knocking out Celtic too.

I'm still here lads hahaha

What an embarrassment that was. I'm entirely truthful on here when I say that the team I came on boasting about- that beat Barcelona, isn't the one playing today and probably have slid into what you described as championship standard. Only 3 or 4 players left here from that Barca team. We are like newcastle in that the main money man is a knobend and won't spend and when he does, spend it properly. We have made 49 million quid from transfers since Lennon came in until now with the new manager Deila. We have spent £12 million- basically amazing in a balance perspective (Celtic are making a profit now with very little debt) but on the field it's hurting us. Lennon seems to have got the best out of these players and we are in a rebuilding process with Deila. Lennon had that agressive winner mentality but we don't know if Deila has it.

10 million for Forster, I'd take it as would anyone else, bought him as a 3rd keeper at Newcastle for 2m and sold him for 10m.

Its disgraceful though that a meaningless substitution at the end of a drubbing should hand Celtic the tie. If Celtic had any class they would step aside. They won't of course.

Its disgraceful though that a meaningless substitution at the end of a drubbing should hand Celtic the tie. If Celtic had any class they would step aside. They won't of course.

Who would step aside though? Yes the decision was terrible but that's up to UEFA rather than Celtic. You can't blame them for abiding with a generous decision.

You're asking a company to give up potentially tens of millions of quid. Of course they are not going to step aside !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Average attendance of both sides in the Scottish Cup final - 4k

Two of the top four in the second level

The third best side in the country only 21 years old

Can't get sponsorship from anyone except brewers and bookies

No winter break despite being regularly snowbound

Wee angry ginger as an international manager

Refs strike because players/managers are such cunts

Village team renting the national stadium

Scottish football is wank. Should have been merged into the Northern Counties League long ago.

There's people on this board at their peak who would've been good enough to play in the SPL. There's no way the standard is equal to the Championship or maybe even League One. People say ooh I feel sorry for the Scots they produced amazing standards in the 60s, I don't. Jock cunts.