Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Did the huns not beat you last season 2-1?

What in a preseason friendly :lol: when half our team was away, and they'd had two more weeks training :lol: Rangers beat Chelsea 2-0 the season before they must be better than them as well eh?

Last time we played Celtic we won 4-1 and our reserve keeper played the second half up front :huh:

Why?

Allardyce probably taking the piss, he's a bad ted.

Apparently Harper is canny as a striker but Strachan took it as a piss take! :lol:

Aw ok. Fair enough.

But bare in mind you dont get the same revenue as you do now. I dont think you could.

We'd have the same revenue as last season when we were in the CCC which without European football is more than yourselves and Rangers i.e circa £60m

we had a lot of money from parachute payments though.

Hmm. That would be a bit of a change and yes maybe we could.

I think it would work anyway,

and in fairness to other English clubs who would lose out if you joined an english league, you should start at the bottom and work your way up.

Our fans still put on a good show that game. Believe it or not my first jersey was a newcastle shirt as a two year old. I never bought it mind you.

You don't say :lol:

Steve Harper part of the 4th goal! :lol:

team looks like:

given

ramage

rozehnal

carr

milner

huntington

luque

butt

martins

geremi

solano

not a single one is with the club now

We were voted best matchday experience in Britain you know :lol: in my opinion the best atmosphere based on our home and away support.

I've never know one Celtic fan who hasn't in some way tried to self glorify the size of the club, and in particular the support.

There's nee way on earth Celtic's support is a good or as loyal as ours is, in terms of loyalty there's not a support anywhere on earth comes anywhere near us. 42 year without a trophy of any description and we remain the 3rd best supported club in England. As soon as Celtic were playing shite, your gates went under 25,000 under Mowbray with season ticket holders just not turning up. Support has nothing to do with being at European finals, and filling your ground when you're going to win a trophy, it has everything to do with being there thick and THIN. I marginally prefer your support to Rangers though, however.

Good to see you lean our way over the huns any reason why? I could give you 10 now. But I have a wee thing on your last post thsr mcfaul. You say you are the 3rd best supported club in England. I find it hard to believe. Us and yous both agree the "top 4" have much more fans than the rest in England so thats where i'm skeptical. Though maybe because of yous having the only EPL team in the city of newcastle, the people who live there may suppirt them for that reason, i dont know. Mowbray was a Dud. The worst Celtic manager EVER and im not just saying that. But since Neil Lennon took over its back to normal like it was before Moggas depressing Celtic. The best match day experience was THIS season. Also the 25,000 against Saint Mirren watching a depressing Celtic i can kinda see their point. I was loyal. Never missed a game since I have been supporting Celtic. The way you see our club is the way our fans see yours almost down to the last word. They say you make out to be better than what you are and have won hee haw since the 60's. Celtic in the 60's won everything including the European Cup. The best in Britland you could say. But hey ho this year Stevenage beat you 3-1 ( i had to mention it lol)

Good to see you lean our way over the huns any reason why? I could give you 10 now. But I have a wee thing on your last post thsr mcfaul. You say you are the 3rd best supported club in England. I find it hard to believe. Us and yous both agree the "top 4" have much more fans than the rest in England so thats where i'm skeptical. Though maybe because of yous having the only EPL team in the city of newcastle, the people who live there may suppirt them for that reason, i dont know. Mowbray was a Dud. The worst Celtic manager EVER and im not just saying that. But since Neil Lennon took over its back to normal like it was before Moggas depressing Celtic. The best match day experience was THIS season. Also the 25,000 against Saint Mirren watching a depressing Celtic i can kinda see their point. I was loyal. Never missed a game since I have been supporting Celtic. The way you see our club is the way our fans see yours almost down to the last word. They say you make out to be better than what you are and have won hee haw since the 60's. Celtic in the 60's won everything including the European Cup. The best in Britland you could say. But hey ho this year Stevenage beat you 3-1 ( i had to mention it lol)

You find it hard to believe, it's an indisputable fact, that you will find in black and white. Chelsea don't have more fans at all, and people who say they're fans but never go don't count. Liverpool were down to 35000 under Hodgson, cos they don't have a big local fanbase, and that's all that counts.

This makes me laugh "Though maybe because of yous having the only EPL team in the city of newcastle, the people who live there may suppirt them for that reason" pmsl :lol: it's THE ONLY REASON you should support any club. You shouldn't support a club on religious grounds or because they're good, people who do are basically arseholes. People from places like Ireland you can forgive cos they have no local teams.

The way you see our club is the way our fans see yours almost down to the last word. They say you make out to be better than what you are and have won hee haw since the 60's. Celtic in the 60's won everything including the European Cup. The best in Britland you could say. But hey ho this year Stevenage beat you 3-1 ( i had to mention it lol)

Very sober Friday neet for me the neet, but fuck knows what this is about. Your fans see ours like I see yours? I see yours as fickle and gloryhunters, the most stupid man on earth could never level that at us. Lay off the buckfast wee man.

Celtic are my local team.

Would you call me glory hunting snd fickle? Been going for years through thick and thin. We aint won the league in 3 year. We know we can fill at least 55,000 each week and a full house against the other lot 60,000. I dont support Celtic on religious grounds. You really have to look at your own team and trophies before you judge us and say your better. Hail hail!

For me - had Newcastle been competing the Scottish league for the past 15 years - we would probably have 15 league titles and 15 cups. So really, what are they worth?

Celtic are my local team.

Would you call me glory hunting snd fickle? Been going for years through thick and thin. We aint won the league in 3 year. We know we can fill at least 55,000 each week and a full house against the other lot 60,000. I dont support Celtic on religious grounds. You really have to look at your own team and trophies before you judge us and say your better. Hail hail!

No I was on about collectively more than individually. We've won a lot of trophies by English standards 11, which makes us the 7th most successful English club. I'm not on about trophies, why are you on about trophies? I'm on about fickleness of support yet your come back is "you've no won fuck aww ya wee walluper", basically adding more weight to my argument about the astonishing loyalty of our support, in comparison to almost any other club.