Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

You should've stuck to just talking about Forster to be honest, once the drumbanging started about how great your club is etc most will have switched off or pulled you up. Old Firm fans/gloryhunters/sectarianwannabe's just can't shut their fucking yaps and love to bullshit their clubs up. Ok, we all do to a point but the OF are the absolute worst and you usually have to endure a conversation rather than have a bit of craic with them. If you don't massage their ego's it tends to seriously piss them off.

Anyway, about them 22K averages for your back to back title winning sides.........You weren't saying.........?

What I'm miffed at is your stuck on planet england who see yourselves and the epl as the best league in the world and you will storm the Europa league. You never give any other team in your league or other leagues respect and compare players with the epl when you yourselves don't know how they play and hit out with statements like "paddy McCourt could play in the premier league" when he can't he's is rotten. You think you know the spl better than anyone else too. When you don't especially when you can't name players from it so you can't give a proper opinion on it.

I wil? Now take an absence from this site and would ask admin to delete my account please, you all obviously don't like debate and are set on your ways.

Izaguirre (sp) is the only player in the entire SPL that would get near a Newcastle starting XI. It's just not very good.

You should've stuck to just talking about Forster to be honest, once the drumbanging started about how great your club is etc most will have switched off or pulled you up. Old Firm fans/gloryhunters/sectarianwannabe's just can't shut their fucking yaps and love to bullshit their clubs up. Ok, we all do to a point but the OF are the absolute worst and you usually have to endure a conversation rather than have a bit of craic with them. If you don't massage their ego's it tends to seriously piss them off.

Anyway, about them 22K averages for your back to back title winning sides.........You weren't saying.........?

The state their league is in they can take their tin pots and bugger off. I respect Celtic for winning the european cup - nothing short of a miracle - but the current crop of shite the SPL offers up gets no respect from me.

Fair enough if they came with an inch of humility but they don't. If Newcastle had played in the SPL for the past 20 years we'd have about 30 more trophies than we currently do.

At the end of the day there's 12 teams in that league and most of them play to tiny crowds because everybody supports the self proclaimed 'big boys'.

It's like league one - Celtic & Rangers are above that level but the rest of the league would struggle to make a point.

What I'm miffed at is your stuck on planet england who see yourselves and the epl as the best league in the world and you will storm the Europa league. You never give any other team in your league or other leagues respect and compare players with the epl when you yourselves don't know how they play and hit out with statements like "paddy McCourt could play in the premier league" when he can't he's is rotten. You think you know the spl better than anyone else too. When you don't especially when you can't name players from it so you can't give a proper opinion on it.

I wil? Now take an absence from this site and would ask admin to delete my account please, you all obviously don't like debate and are set on your ways.

I live with a Rangers fan.

He's got an inflated sense of his teams quality and global importance. He wheels out things like being in the top 20 for match day revenue, how they play well in Europe (when they're there), how the Old Firm Derby is the most passionate in Britain and stuff.

Now, given I live with the guy and I can't laugh in his face directly, I have to take my time to explain; Match Day Revenue would sharp decrease if they stopped winning 2 out of every 3 games. That they wouldn't get into Europe if they moved into the EPL as they'd no usurp any of the top 6. That it's not "passion" it's bigotry and vitriol and if we want that, we can just watch Eastern European games.

The argument always comes round when discussing joining the EPL, now, if the SPL wasn't a fucking joke, why would you want to join? Why do Rangers and Celtic have a big following? Because Celtic have established themselves as Ireland United and there are hundreds of thousands of faux-paddies all over the world. They'll sharp stop "supporting" Celtic once the "hoops" are getting twatted 4-0 at home by Spurs, drawing 0-0 away to sunderland and seeing the mercenary players who once joined for European Football now see they'd be better off in France/Germany/Italy.

Rangers and Celtic are best staying where they are, at the top of a pile of shit.

You state we don't respect other teams, We do. Where it's deserved, I think you'd notice we appreciate how City won the league, how Man U came close, how Norwich have done, to be honest as much we're happy to praise anyone who deserves it, we do take great pleasure in tearing strips off people who've created some fantasy and live in a world of hubris.

Celtic and Rangers wouldn't last long in the EPL, they don't deserve to be there ahead of any other team in the English League and their fans are known for bigotry and bringing religion into football.

Now, go away.

I've loads of respect for other leagues etc and don't live on this 'Planet England' crap that you talk about. Also noticed you were the only one to mention 1966 as well as nobody on here gives a fuck about it.

One thing which makes me laugh is when one of you lot get all spinney-eyed and come out with the classic, 'see if we we're in the Premier league with the money yous get, we'd be MASSIVE'.

Here's the thing, mate. We, along with other clubs have had years of big gates PLUS years of the SKY money and guess what we've won? Yep, diddley fucking squat or as you say, hee-haw, so what makes OF fans think they would do any better? You'll have similar gates and similar TV money as the likes of most biggish clubs down here but you'll have to start off with a far worse side and have to take a few hidings along the way, (one off games anyone can win but when it comes to season in, season out, you'd be found out with the players you have).

I've no time for clubs who have high percentages of gloryhunting supporters so don't expect an arselicking on here, mate.

Bullshit! Your saying that when we had Henrik larsson, lubo moravcik, Christ Sutton, John Hartson, Neil Lennon, stan petrov, didier agathe, craig Bellamy and getting to the uefa cup final in 2003 you were better than us? Rubbish. Shearer was carrying you through that time.

Bullshit! Your saying that when we had Henrik larsson, lubo moravcik, Christ Sutton, John Hartson, Neil Lennon, stan petrov, didier agathe, craig Bellamy and getting to the uefa cup final in 2003 you were better than us? Rubbish. Shearer was carrying you through that time.

Shearer was carrying us through :lol: we came 3rd and were one goal off a Champions League Quarter Final with AC Milan in the San Siro ya daft cunt.

As for the names you mentioned :lol: you must be taking the piss? Surely? Moravcik was skillful, but did nothing in his career before he went to Celtic at THIRTY FIVE, Sutton, Hartson and Alan Thompson, no one would touch them, where would they get in our side? Not taking the piss or anything. We had England internationals right through the side, the best foreigner in our history (imo) on the right wing, the best crosser and striker of a ball we've ever had on the left. We came 4th, then 3rd. We had the CL, then the next season got to the UEFA Semi Final deprived of a place in the final by injuries to Bellamy and Woody, and an inspired Drogba. As Tom said this kid can not be serious. I think we'd have probably taken Larsson though, he developed in to a good player at Celtic.

It irritates me when people don't have the knowledge to participate properly in a conversation, but try.

I think with both sides of the OF, once you've spoken to one you've spoken to them all, is a harsh statement but many would say it's true. Also the lad says we have no respect, personally the only two clubs I respect are Arsenal and Man Utd in this country, but I did say I thought the achievement of the Lisbon Lions was one of, if not THE greatest achievement in club football history.

He seriously used a one off win against Man Utd and a narrow loss to them as examples of how great they are? :lol: I sincerely hope they never get let into the English league pyramid and are left to rot in that pathetic league of theirs.

Celtic are one of the few teams in world football that have conceded a goal to Albert Luque. End off.

Steve Harper got an assist IIRC. :lol:

• 7 months later...

Hi again, look how that turned out eh. Getting beat off Brighton in the same season that CELTIC (that pub team) beat Barcelona and Spartak Moscow twice in the champions league and are in the last 16 to play Juventus. Big Fraser 'England call-up' Forster left newcastle at the right time eh. :D

Hi again, look how that turned out eh. Getting beat off Brighton in the same season that CELTIC (that pub team) beat Barcelona and Spartak Moscow twice in the champions league and are in the last 16 to play Juventus. Big Fraser 'England call-up' Forster left newcastle at the right time eh. :D

Been on the buckfast jimmy :lol:

Celtic, the team that put the effort in for a few European games a season, and then sail through their own domestic campaign in a very poor league with little competition outside of a club now in the third division. And Celtic still manage to lose to the likes of Inverness and Hibs.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Our team of injured players would put 5 past Celtic.

A ''big club'' in Scotland means nothing when a team like Cardiff probably have a better squad and higher wage bill.

It's a big club Sheltic fan on to tell us how big Sheltic are.

"I will tell you this, Bhoy!!! Weir fickin TTTTHHHHIIIISSSSSS big, so weir!!"

:lol:

On behalf of Meenzer;

It's a little known fact that this song was about a Russian looking forward to going to Celtic Park to watch a game. :good:

I hope it wasn't Spartak Moscow at Celtic Park in the champions league. Look how that turned out, everyone of the moscow players are better man for man than your team except the Moscow goalie as he was the sub goalie, but then again he would give Krul a run for his money. :D

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

Hey, this kid's got some good patter. Not at all like your stereotypical Old Firm cunt.

Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't. Just beat off a lower division team and he just decides to come on talking about how better/bigger Celtic are than us etc.

Whey aye! :lol: