Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

You can't stand and clap in an English stadium without it being in the papers. The fans above are fans with a bit more character, furthermore the seats shown there were mostly accidental due to poor stewarding and overcrowding.

That is the biggest pile of shite you have ever posted. And considering some of your previous posts that's quite a fucking achievement.

You can't stand and clap in an English stadium without it being in the papers. The fans above are fans with a bit more character, furthermore the seats shown there were mostly accidental due to poor stewarding and overcrowding.

Amazing :lol:

• 6 months later...

Ryan Gauld has penned a six year deal with Sporting Lisbon. Dundee United received three million for the youngster. Now has a £48 million buyout clause. The way he has been talked about I would think that will be triggered in 3-4 years.

Ryan Gauld has penned a six year deal with Sporting Lisbon. Dundee United received three million for the youngster. Now has a £48 million buyout clause. The way he has been talked about I would think that will be triggered in 3-4 years.

He's Scottish though. He'll sign for Celtic in a £1m deal within 2 years with Sporting cutting their losses, and get the Scottish Player of the Year award at some point, while being described as "wan o eh greatest players in eh werruld". This will happen.

He's Scottish though. He'll sign for Celtic in a £1m deal within 2 years with Sporting cutting their losses, and get the Scottish Player of the Year award at some point, while being described as "wan o eh greatest players in eh werruld". This will happen.

Like Leighton Baines signing for us?

• 3 weeks later...
It is believed however, that Southampton’s present valuation is too low for the Parkhead club, who rate Forster at £9 million minimum. Celtic will also have the 25 per cent sell on clause they agreed in mind, after they bought the striker from Newcastle for £2 million in 2012.

Journalism y'all!

Saved or missed all together?

I missed the game. I know the first went wide. No sure about the 2nd.

But apparently Forster had a stormer and stopped them from taking a right doing.

I missed the game. I know the first went wide. No sure about the 2nd.

But apparently Forster had a stormer and stopped them from taking a right doing.

He needs to move to an English club tbh...

Legia Warsaw 4-1 Celtic.

Terrible result for a team "too big to have to go through 3 qualifying rounds." :lol:

What about that Artmedia? 5-0 in front of 2,500 fans a few years ago. I thought Artmedia was a new age degree before the game.

Legia Warsaw 4-1 Celtic.

Terrible result for a team "too big to have to go through 3 qualifying rounds." :lol:

I guarantee if there's any weegies come on here you get called a SSB. Are you Aberdeenmag on the twitter?

I guarantee if there's any weegies come on here you get called a SSB. Are you Aberdeenmag on the twitter?

Nah that's not me.

Artmedia result was funny too. Made even better that they won 4-0 in the second leg.